Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • It's there a way to follow a ride I've already done on Strava?
  • Basically, I want to load up Monday’s route and find out where I fell off
    I know where it is roughly, so will drive up, just want to walk it and pinpoint it as I have no memory of my crash

BoardinBob

assuming you’ve got a device to load a GPX on then go to the ride on the website rather than the app and on the map part of the screen there’s a download GPX button. Do that then upload it to whatever device you’re using

stumpy01

Dunno if it’s different on a mobile device, but in a web browser, go to the ride you want to create a course from, click on the spanner on the left hand side & select ‘create route’…..

jamiep
    Free Member

save it as a route (viewed on the web, the spanner icon on the left) and then follow the route

edit: as above

nedrapier

How are you healing up? I’ve been wondering how you’re getting on, as I also fell off bad stylee at the weekend. I’m at home, contemplating surgery or not.

Swelling going down a bit, still no feeling in left side of my face, but they had to cut nerves to put the plate in (done from inside the mouth), so not sure if that will come back completely. Rest of my body aches more than the face. Cheers for asking – what injury have you got ned?

Done it – saved as a route on PC and can now load it onto my phone

nedrapier

urgh! separated shoulder, 3 snapped ligaments (not) holding the collar bone to the shoulder blade.

good luck healing, and the retracing!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘It's there a way to follow a ride I've already done on Strava?’ is closed to new replies.