Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • It's tax freedom day in Belgium – at last
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don’t think you fully understand what social justice means THM, it doesn’t mean not having an opinion on conservatives – look it up.

I have the opinion that conservatives have typically a “selfish right-wing outlook on life”, that doesn’t in anyway impinge on my commitment to social justice.

In fact the opposite, it is a prerequisite imo to a commitment to justice in terms of the distribution of wealth, opportunities, and privileges within a society.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Good swerve – suffice to say that I can confirm personally that the slight is unwarranted (and frankly unbecoming).

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So did you look up what “social justice” means ? Do you now realise that I’m allowed to criticize conservatives and claim that they typically have a selfish right-wing outlook on life ? Jolly good.

BTW I have no idea what you mean by “good swerve”. What does that mean in this context ?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think it’s a way for thm to concede that social justice has nothing to do with judging selfish right-wingers to be, well, a bit selfish and a bit right-wing…

…without appearing to concede it.

EDIT: excuse my impertinence.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

No problem, excused.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Glad you agree with the rest of it then. 🙂

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Nah, missed that. Eyes focused on the relevant stuff 😉

(But that was a good one dd accepted!)

Still nice way to talk about other forum members.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Calling someone a conservative is below the belt ?

Welcome to the rough and tumble hard hitting world of STW, try not to be too sensitive and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it here.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Another good swerve Ernie, well done. At least DD was funny.

You should meet up with jambas for a ride, prove yourself wrong!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I haven’t a clue what you’re waffling on about, sorry. Anyway, given up on the topic ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I guess social justice does not extent to treating others with due respect?

Can i just go on record as thanking you for the constant respect with which you treat me

Is there anything you object to that you do not do ?

DD on the scottish thread he does nothing but call me troll when I point out he is a teeny weeny bit of a hypocrite.
    Just wait for the respect I get now for pointing this out 😉

konabunny
    Free Member

I actually picked high numbers

Do you think so?

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘It's tax freedom day in Belgium – at last’ is closed to new replies.