Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Its Raining, no snowing, no glorious sunshine… Show me your 650B XC Race Bike
  • paddyanddre1978
    Free Member

Bored at work!!Show me your 650B XC race bike to help me deal with it and the weather!!

Here is mine although it has gone back to Giant with a suspect crack…. 🙁

http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/paddyanddre78/media/DSCF1001_zps212c1346.jpg.html?evt=email_share

everyone
    Free Member

My Ritchey P-650b

Thinking about trying to get a lower stack headset top doodad so I can drop the bars a bit more.

asterix
    Free Member

that’s lovely and quite old fashioned looking – long and low, although you could put a negative rise stem on it maybe?

everyone
    Free Member

It’s already got a negative stem on, it’s only 6° though. The problem is I’d quite like to keep all the finishing kit matching and I’m not sure if I can get a more negative stem from Ritchey in wet black.

schmiken

oliverracing

I was waiting for mike to turn up with his bike! Hopefully I can add to this thread in a few months!

jonnyrockymountain

What frame is that schmiken????

paddyanddre1978
    Free Member

Some lovely looking bikes! I have only ridden mine 3 times (before noticing the “crack”) but 650B is the way forward for me for sure! I raced 29 last year and just dont like the way they ride…

Im not amazing technically so the little extra rolling 650B gives smoothes out my lack of finesse! 😀

Everyone, the 3T ARX -17° stem would suit the colour scheme of yours…. I know it is isnt Ritchey but the red stripe and decals were easilly removed on mine if you fancied the more subtle look!!

heavy_rat
    Free Member

Some lovely looking bikes!

Really?

schmiken

Its a KingdomBike Double 9.

schmiken

Thought as I’d recently taken some new photos that I’d update this thread:

Kingdom Double9 –

Converted Scott Spark –

everyone
    Free Member

Not used to seeing your Kingdom without bar ends! How are you getting on with the new bars (and the new Spark since I’ve not spoken to you since you raced it)?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Its Raining, no snowing, no glorious sunshine… Show me your 650B XC Race Bike’ is closed to new replies.