Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • it's pc gone
  • Klunk
    Free Member

mad

mikewsmith
    Free Member

so if I’ve got that right, a fair and equal workplace where emphasis is put on respecting people as equals is better for productivity?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

political correctness is often met with ridicule

That’s because it’s suppose to. The term “political correctness” was coined by US Republicans during an election campaign precisely to ridicule, you only only need to stop and think what it actually means to figure that out. Sadly, and predictably, some people are daft enough to wear it as a badge of honour.

Use the term “gender equality”, if that’s what you mean.

Mind you the the article is full of bullshit speak such as : “the new culture actually provides a foundation upon which demographically heterogeneous work groups can freely exchange creative ideas” ffs

martinhutch

Not exactly the most rigorously designed study, to put it mildly.

shermer75
    Free Member

Parklife!

tinybits
    Free Member

Everyone knows a happy environment is a productive one, and I for one am very happy when my female co workers show a bit of cleavage and stick on some lippy before getting my tea.

badnewz
    Free Member

Bloody hell that experiment would barely pass an A-level exam.
    They equate political correctness with being polite!
    PC is the opposite of civility – it is in your face, accusatory (“Racist!” “Bigot!”), and intolerant.
    They should redo the experiment this time with the more PC members of STW, I don’t think harmony will prevail!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘it's pc gone’ is closed to new replies.