Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • its not right………….
  • fastindian
    Free Member

I’ve went night riding again yesterday…..in SHORTS, SHORTS I tell ya!

And summer shoes

And a thin base layer

This is North Waleas in the middle of November, I should be in my winter trousers and MW80s by now.

Whats it like round your way?

baldSpot
    Free Member

Warmest November since 1953 or summik here in Stockholm. Tis very nice.

jedi

yeah i was out in shorts last night too

ScotlandTheScared

Warm up here in Newcastle – shorts last night for me. But then, I wear shorts all winter whatever the weather. Mainly that’s cos I am too cheap to buy full length trousers…

rOcKeTdOg

15 degrees, shorts and short sleeves commute 🙂

flyingmonkeycorps

I was out in shorts last night. Only 15 minutes spin to the climbing centre, but still.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I wear shorts virtually year round. I only ever put on some leggings when its sub zero. I haven have some of those army gortex trousers cut into shorts. Even shorts I will only wear a jacket if its raining or sub zero. Im quite a hot person in general.

Stoner
    Free Member

as above, I wear shorts all year round. I just might put on 3/4 leggings to keep my knees from freezing if it gets frosty. Id hate to ride in longs

njee20
    Free Member

I got my shins out again this morning and donned the knee warmers, and I’ve forgone the base layer for the last 2 days. Still wearing Windstopper gloves though. T’aint that warm!

neninja
    Free Member

I was out in shorts, thin socks etc last night but made the mistake of putting on my Gore Phantom jacket. I was roasting and had to remove the sleeves in no time. It was so mild that I walked to the pub in just a t-shirt and micro fleece when I got back.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Tights in but I wear them from October onwards as it is good to keep your knees warm and I have a dodgy left one from a motorbike accident years ago. I could wear shorts all year round if I wanted to I guess.
    Overall been pretty warm so far

chakaping
    Free Member

I was out in shorts and a thin L/S top yesterday afternoon and overheating much more than normal.

But then I felt really cold when I got back indoors. Am recovering from a virus though.

clubber
    Free Member

I was out at 5:30am, all kitted up, expecting it to be cold and I had to dump a load of layers as it was so warm. Mad weather.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘its not right………….’ is closed to new replies.