Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • It's nearly the weekend who is riding where?
  • trailmonkey

Lustleigh Cleave tomorrow, general Dartmoor stuff Sunday. Good as it gets in England 8)

craig1975
    Free Member

I'm heading out to Ae with DavyG and a few others on Saturday.. i think we may be trying out the shredder for the first time.. cannie wait 😀 enjoy Wolftrax… it's on my to do list 😉

jedi

im coaching 2 session tomorrow at herts then riding all day at herts shore sunday 🙂

forge197
    Free Member

craig1975 – wolftrax was excellent, and today we did the WC DH Course and the Nevis Red a couple times today too, brilliant weekends riding.

craig1975
    Free Member

we never got to go on the Shredder.. they where holding the SDA at Ae on Saturday.. but planing on giving it a shot the next time I'm down.. got to start some where.. lol

wolftrax looks really good.. glad to here you had a blast there… I'm hoping to get out there soon..

WC DH Looks amazing but very scary in places.. wouldnie mind ago but id probably die LOL

how did you find the board walk on the Red DH ?? board walk gives me the fear…

forge197
    Free Member

First time on the boardwalk was an experience, but second time much better but still two bits that got the better of us, a very tight right that second time round did an ok ish job of but not great and a left hander that goes up hill just couldn't get my head around that. Not sure I'd want to do it in the wet and wind though!! Having a dry and wind free day I think helped.

Great atmosphere at Fort William and Wolftrax this weekend good chat with other riders.

jedi

we were testing the new learning curve wall ride at herts 🙂

simonralli2
    Free Member

I'm going to try and keep the dream alive with a stab at Trekster's coastal route tomorrow as the weather looks good and I didn't ride today!!

forge197
    Free Member

jedi – cool picture I rode (past) the two wall rides at Fort William 🙂

Simon – i've still not been down the slab at Dalbeattie, must go and do that 😳

simonralli2
    Free Member

For real? I am not riding Dalbeattie, just the coastal section, as a chill out ride, then may do back of Criffel later on in the week.

jedi

cheers forge. its a work in progress. the run in isnt done yet. when it is i hope to air right out the top 🙂

forge197
    Free Member

craig take a look here for the woodwork at Fort William http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unckVkapIt0

craig1975
    Free Member

was all that, the RED DH ?? looks well wicked… i had it in my head that there was more board walk than that… i think i may have change my mind.. but only on a dry day lol…. a trip up looks on the cards.. 😀

BTW what bike did you take ?? and quality video..

forge197
    Free Member

Chumba, there's a bit of boardwalk but not masses, well worth a visit on a good dry day, that is ALL on the Red course I have another video to sort that is World Cup DH

craig1975
    Free Member

look forward to seeing the WC DH video 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘It's nearly the weekend who is riding where?’ is closed to new replies.