Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • It's going so badly a thread about it can't make it worse…..
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The cricket…

🙁

maxray
    Free Member

:'( you are not wrong..

miketually
    Free Member

The what?

wwaswas

is the snow interfering with it?

withersea
    Free Member

it's only cricket…

mtbfix

First 4 batsmen manage a tally of 33?

sputnik
    Free Member

The cricket gods are dealing out them karma cards for the bloody ball tampering that cost SA the first 2 matches… 😈

gonefishin
    Free Member

You know I've always thought that it's best to wait until both teams have had an innings before jumping to conclusions. It may be that it's just a really good wicket for bowling. Then again…

thepurist

If it's that good a bowling wicket and we skittle em out as quickly it could all be over by tomorrow afternoon…. and if it's not SA will just knock up 400 or so, declare tomorrow lunchtime and then it'll all be over tomorrow afternoon. Hmmm.

Notter
    Free Member

I'd rather we lost the last wicket quickly now, the conditions today look like they'd suit our swing bowlers so we could stand a chance of knocking their top order if we can bowl at them today.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Notter, your wish is granted….

Notter
    Free Member

And there we go!

RichPenny
    Free Member

Come now, 180 isn't a bad total for a 20/20 game.

Oh 🙁

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I wish it would stop raining! That way Geoffrey would shut up!

matthewjb
    Free Member

Oh dear! I've really not been paying attention.

I checked the score earlier, saw that SA were 16-0 and thought it was a slow start.

I missed that we had already batted!

I guess the Pietersen revival has been postponed then?

algarvebairn
    Free Member

C_F, surely you'd want it to keep raining for, ooh another 3 days. That way you'd get another draw and this time have scored more runs than SA. 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, a draw would be about the best we can hope for from this now!

Although, seems there's some controversy a little earlier, as Smith was clearly out….Add that to Cookie's wicket being given on a no ball yesterday and one does start to think that if they're going to have referals/technology etc, they really should learn how to use it properly!

RichPenny
    Free Member

I love Boycott, it's Vaughan they want rid of IMO. With the two of them together TMS gets dull, but when Boycott's ranting away you can just SEE aggers trying and to supress the sniggering 🙂

:raindance:

brakes
    Free Member

it's bad enough having to endure the cricket in the summer without having to hear about it in the winter
    rubbish 'sport'

Pigface
    Free Member

To get a draw Onions will have to do his rear guard thing for half a day at least.

Do a rain dance it is our only hope.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘It's going so badly a thread about it can't make it worse…..’ is closed to new replies.