Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Italian restaurants in that london, kid friendly and good.
  • supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Taking my son to london on sat for his 7th birthday, doing some sighteseeing, nat history museum and stuff.

Looking for eating options, there’s too much choice, he loves italian food (antipasti animal!) so looking for a decent italian restaurant , nothing pretentious or posh, kid friendly with good food. was thinking of jamie’s italian chain but bad reviews have put me off. preferably in west end area, don’t want to have to trek across town.

what you got?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Uno. Small, friendly local place in Pimlico. The calzone is delicious. As is the zupetta di pesce.
    Olivo. Just away from Victoria station. Lovely seafood pasta.

More Covent Gardenish West End, you could try Orso, Wellington St IIRC.

Closer to the museums, Cacciari in South Ken. Or Daphne’s. 🙂

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

Delfino , Mount Street

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Haters gonna hate … but….

Jamie’s Italian.

They loved my kids more than I do, last time I used one…. The service was a bit slow and they went out of the way to make the kids and wife … (with free stuff) happy.

Would defo use again.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Jamies Italian is ok, your kid will probably love it. Its a chain so a bit formulaeic.

Other than that there are many independents, just look on Trip Advisor or Square Meal and see what’s well rated in the area you intend to be in.

globalti
    Free Member

Yes Jamie’s Italian, you are fed industrial food by a computer but the dishes have a different “twist” and the restaurants are fun.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

The one round the corner from Great Ormand street hospital. It’s next to a good pub called the lamb. The Italian has been there for 40+ years. Excellent and cheap too

poolman
    Free Member

The lamb is a lovely pub, condor cycles just behind, you can get a room at the uni on university rooms.com for about 60 a night. 10 mins walk to covent garden.

Kryton57

Near Liv St, Appenino’s. Nice place.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Tozi FTN!!!

(For The Nom)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Italian restaurants in that london, kid friendly and good.’ is closed to new replies.