Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • IT Geeks/Internet Sleuths
  • bash
    Free Member

Just received my bank statement with a transaction from Riruse, Chiba. My detective skills aren’t up to much and cant really find anything of use, I’ve reported it as a fraudulent transaction (as I don’t recognise it) but bank can’t find much either apart from it was an online transaction in Japan. Is anyone able to help?

Cheers,

Cougar

Your bank.

aracer
    Free Member

What info are you after exactly? A quick assault using the usual method suggests Chiba is a city and province in Japan and that Riruse is some sort of Japanese company selling stuff on the standard marketplace sites.

Cougar

Oh yeah.

Use Internet banking? Malware scan and password change would be prudent.

stumpy01
    makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

I’ll need your full card details, address, mother’s maiden name and your first pet’s name before I can help……

bash
    Free Member

Thanks for the help, had already spoken to the bank but they knew as much as I did about the transaction part from it was from Japan.

Think stumpy has got it with the 2nd link, never bought anything from a site like that. Just me being paranoid thinking maybe I had bought something but as it came up with a funny name I didn’t recognise the company.

jambourgie
    Free Member

‘Riruse’ is a company in Japan that sells used schoolgirl’s knickers to rich and forgetful western perverts on the internet.

Hope that helps.

codybrennan
    Free Member

Chiba, you say? Henry Dorsett Case and Molly Millions are who you’ll want.

DezB
    Free Member

I think you’ll find you purchased To a men’s dance wisdragon limbong stripe bottom blue size 3

I certainly did

bash
    Free Member

Judging by the cost someone purchased two pairs….. Mmm!

aracer
    Free Member

There also seems to be an amazon marketplace site under that name (hence my initial comment mentioning marketplaces plural).

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘IT Geeks/Internet Sleuths’ is closed to new replies.