Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Issue with sausagefingers didint get items
  • adidavas
    Free Member

Hi,

I bought items from member sausagefingers 2011.05.09 he sended it, but I still dont get the items. Dont trust him.

donsimon
    Free Member

Do you have more details adidavas?
    I have been told that for international shipments here, to Spain, I’d have to wait for 21+days. This is normal and possibly you have no need to worry just yet.
    Have you been in touch with the seller?
    I hope this isn’t another scam. 😥

Good luck.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Don’t trust people who use this site purely as a free marketplace and never contribute

djglover
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be about a fat persons inability to pick up food any more

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Adivas, how long does post take to get to Lithuania from the UK?

TooTall
    Free Member

I thought a fat-fingered person had failed in an E Bay bid using something like an iphone.

wwaswas

he sended it, but I still dont get the items. Dont trust him.

If they were posted then the sellers done pretty much all he can – it’s the courier company you need to distrust?

I assume the item was insured and can be claimed against?

If it were me as seller I’d find out if the thing had been delivered and, if not, make a claim and issue a refund (or not post abroad in the first place, tbh).

MrOvershoot

I would say suagagefingers seems like a trustworthy sort of person?
    problems-posting-to-lithuania

MikeT
    Free Member

Name and shame FAIL!

adidavas
    Free Member

I dont know what to trust. :/ Few peoples from this forum have sended me items cranks, fork but all I get except this. I’m sorry. Cranks to send take about 2 weeks. Fork about 10 days. I dont have any information about packet, I cant claim my post office.

uplink
    Free Member

As I see it sausagefingers has a responsibility to get the goods to you, just as you have a responsibility to get the money to him

If something show up at your end, he needs to sort it out with the PO and compensate you in the meantime.

proohp
    Free Member

Adidavas from different nick. Still don’t get money from him about £30. Not answering emails. :/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Issue with sausagefingers didint get items’ is closed to new replies.