• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by FOG.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Issue 63..
  • maxray
    Free Member

Well I wasn’t expecting that to drop through the letter box this morning! Looks like my chores will have to take a back seat 😈

Gordymac
    Free Member

Aye, and a wee bonus for me that im on page16. Yep thats me with my head down 😆

Gordymac

Nick

Yeah, only seems like a couple of weeks since the last one came out 😉

Sanny
    Free Member

Gordy

What pic did they use? How does the MacDui article look?

Cheers

Sanny

Gordymac
    Free Member

Hi Sanny

The one of me hopping up a rock with my head down, Glen Derry is in the background.

There’s a good one of Ewan side on dropping off the top of Cairngorm.

The article is really good, i had a few chuckles to myself when reading it 😆

Sanny
    Free Member

Cool. Glad you liked it. A return trip to the Gorms beckons!

swoosh
    Free Member

ooh… might keep that idiot lazlo happy!

Dibbs
    Free Member

Well I wasn’t expecting that to drop through the letter box this morning!

ditto

maxray
    Free Member

I had only upgraded my digi sub to full after that asshat lazlo’s thread, didn’t realise the next issue was out so soon! Well pleased.

thepurist

Likewise maxray – subbed after the lazlo thread and hey presto, there it was this morning!

FOG

I saw the postie coming up the path and went to collect the mail. He seemed to have finished shoving stuff through so I bent down to pick it up only for him to discover something else to put through which of course landed on my head. You can guess the next part, it was of course issue 63. The postie obviously was a covet member of ST black ops team tasked with taking out all those who had dissed ST’s subs system![ my wife laughed and laughed, not an unusual occurence]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Issue 63..’ is closed to new replies.