Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 98 total)
  • Israel not behaving like a spoilt child at all…
  • one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Good too see Israel isn’t behaving like a spoilt child that didn’t get its way and isn’t throwing its toys out the pram.

Oh wait, they didn’t get their way at the UN and the State of Palastine got recognised non-member observer state so today they announce they will build 3,000 more housing units in OCCUPIED East Jerusalem and the West Bank and speed up 1000 more planning premits.

Nice one that’s clearly the way to peace, do the one thing the Palestinians say is a hindrance to peace talks.

Well done.

somafunk

Israel’s Zionists do not want peace, they resemble children wi a stick poking a dog to get a suitable reaction so they can run around screaming “the dog bit me…. the dog bit me – put it down now”.

The Zionists will hopefully get what they deserve in the end, fortunately there is a growing number of very decent Israelis who wish no part in the Zionists actions but whether or not they can do anything from within the country to stop the illegal settlement plan we’ll have to wait and see.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Scum, is the correct term I feel.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

One race persecuting another. Now where’ve I heard of a country doing that before?…

The Zionists are no better IMO.

footflaps

Things might change once Iran gets nuclear war heads on their missiles. Israel might have start behaving responsibly and compromise.

yossarian
    Free Member

There is a controlling element within Israel that is hellbent on expansion, confrontation and militarisation.

Until the US cuts their funding and the UN grows some bollocks nothing will change.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20466027

Words fail me

patriotpro
    Free Member

One race persecuting another. Now where’ve I heard of a country doing that before?…

Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Sierra Leone, Egypt.

It goes on all over.

Israel just stand out as the most powerful – both politically and in out and out military ability imho.

jota180
    Free Member

Israel’s Zionists do not want peace………..

Unfortunately, neither do any of the other protagonists with any influence over it.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

I hate Israel’s attitude to Palestine – I can’t believe that most countries support Israel (I know there is some history and politics behind it) but come on!!! Makes me sick to see they can get away with it just because they have links to some of the more powerful countries in the world.

I hope that Iran can sort them out (ideally using a nuclear deterrent than actually letting one off)

alexpalacefan

As above, it’s all about the $$$$

Once the US stop funding them they’ll have to stop behaving like ****s.

Let’s hope sooner rather than later,

APF

Junkyard
    Free Member

They have been nothing but expansionist since it was created.

If they wee muslim we would bomb them back to the stonen age

Illegal nuclear weapons – CHECK
    Keep invading its neighbour – CHECK
    Kills folk abroad – CHECK

I dont understand why the west support them so much and the US in particular

Zionist seem to have disproportionate power and influence in the US as well – I suspect it is more likely Israel will wipe Palestine from the map than the other way round.

Northwind

Where are the apologists this time I wonder?

totalshell

a basic understanding of the issues is essential. three ethnic groups at each others throats for millenium are set further apart following the relocation of one group following thier near extermination in an other part of the world.

one group has a strong central belief/ faith that they are special above all others.

each group has members who harbour and hold dear thier grievances and will pursue them at all times both legitamtely and illegally to promote thier opinion.

i very much regret that this is a perpetual cycle of hate and violence with little to commend on either side.

totalshell

a basic understanding of the issues is essential. three ethnic groups at each others throats for millenium are set further apart following the relocation of one group following thier near extermination in an other part of the world.

one group has a strong central belief/ faith that they are special above all others.

each group has members who harbour and hold dear thier grievances and will pursue them at all times both legitamtely and illegally to promote thier opinion.

i very much regret that this is a perpetual cycle of hate and violence with little to commend on either side.

totalshell

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

The Zionists will hopefully get what they deserve in the end

Well, you’re rather anti semitic aren’t you? Wearing your brown shirt today are we?

This thread is full of the usual bunch of conspiracy nuts I see. I’m surprised any of you are fussed over this anyway – isn’t the world going to end in a few weeks anyway? :mrgreen:

Junkyard
    Free Member

There you go northwind here one is armed with ad hominems ,a non sequitor and comparing dislike of Israel to being a Nazi
    Its hard to defeat such powerful arguments and it sure trumps debating the issues

Totalshell makes a very good point but my only real point is there is no way Israels current policies are going to lead to peace.

somafunk

Well, you’re rather anti semitic aren’t you? Wearing your brown shirt today are we?

Nice presumption there, i hope they do get what the deserve, what goes around comes around in my belief system so if that makes me anti-semitic in your eyes then so be it.

And if the world does end in a few weeks 😉 , I can hold my hand up and say with complete honesty “I treated everyone i’ve met over my lifetime with decency and respect and how i treated them was how i would wish to be treated myself”

Anti-semitic?, if you say so, i’ll certainly not lose any sleep over your opinion.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Alternative opinion

This was an interesting read on the subject

Junkyard
    Free Member

THat link is a bit emotive and written from one side but it does make a good point re what Israels actual intentions are

“I believe that Israel made a grave and irresponsible strategic error by deciding to kill Mr Jabari.” This is no Palestinian, or Arab, or Muslim commentator writing for any leftist, Islamist, or anti-Israeli venue. This is Gershon Baskin, the Israeli official in charge of negotiating with Hamas, writing for the New York Times. He continues:
    Passing messages between the two sides, I was able to learn firsthand that Mr Jabari wasn’t just interested in a long-term ceasefire; he was also the person responsible for enforcing previous cease-fire understandings brokered by the Egyptian intelligence agency. Mr Jabari enforced those ceasefires only after confirming that Israel was prepared to stop its attacks on Gaza. On the morning that he was killed, Mr Jabari received a draft proposal for an extended ceasefire with Israel, including mechanisms that would verify intentions and ensure compliance. This draft was agreed upon by me and Hamas’ deputy foreign minister, Mr Hamad, when we met last week in Egypt.

So if Israel is indeed interested in peace and in protecting the lives of its own citizens, as Barack Obama and other American Zionists keep insisting, then why point blank assassinate the sole person who was able to deliver this peace and then launch a massive assault on civilian targets that guarantees to produce even more vengeful response? That does not make any sense. Does it?

Then continuining to settle which is the stop point for peace negotiations and then insisting on no clause negotiations- which means they carry on ignoring international law and UN resolutions.

I dont actually think they want peace and they dont need to whilst we bankroll them and dont call that assination terrorism and consider everything the Palestinians do as terrorism

mrlebowski
    Free Member

It does look like, on the face of things, that Israel has no real interest in peace..

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Yeah, if they were interested then they would surely take the high moral ground.

I recently met some israelis at a training course. Nice ladies, but when asked during the introduction to mention something interesting about them both mentioned something about being fearful of their lives wiht one saying “I’ll be the only person here who has to go home and have to renew my gas mask”

What sort of country has their subjects living in such fear that it becomes a cross to bear? I got the impression from this and other things that the fear and hate of the situation was used to keep them focused in one direction and almost together as a people.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Since you brought it up, do you actually know what a ‘Semite’ is?

Here’s a clue, both the Israeli/Jewish people AND the Palestinians are a Semetic people. The Pro-Zionist camp has very cleverly made it so that ‘Semite’ = Jew when that is not the whole story.

Unless of course you are accusing someone of disliking the whole region and the ethnicity of the people who live there.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Whilst that is true the term anti semitic is taken to mean hatred of Jews

Its why everyone uses the phrase Zionist [ its not racist to dislike what the state does is it?] as no one [ on this thread I assume] actually hates Jews they just hate/dislike or disapprove of what Israel does and that is not the same thing howeve rmuch the apologist try an twist it.

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

Yes, what totalshell said is a very rounded, accurate opinion I believe. “i very much regret that this is a perpetual cycle of hate and violence with little to commend on either side. “

I too believe this is true. This issue is far too complex to brand one side as any more guilty than the other. Especially sitting at home in the cosy little UK in your favorite armchair slurping a cup of tea. Perhaps those of you who are doing so, and being entirely racist in suggesting that one side should be wiped out “because it’s what’s coming to them” should A) be ashamed of yourself, and B) stfu.

Anti-semitic?, if you say so, i’ll certainly not lose any sleep over your opinion.

It’s there in black and white, not only did you suggest it, you just confirmed it. The fact that you won’t lose any sleep over it worries me further. In your eyes one form of racism is worse than the other, and yet you criticise one group for being a racist, extremely violent movement whilst essentially suggesting their extinction would be a good thing, based purely on THEIR beliefs and where they come from. Pure filth.

I feel this thread is just another opportunity for the anti semites to come out of the woodwork and preach their hate using a conflict they neither understand nor want to understand. You don’t really care about the people of Gaza, who are living under a terrorist dictatorship, nor do you care for the people of Israel, who’s government is intent on causing chaos.

piemonster

No and No

You Muppet

Junkyard
    Free Member

Have you considered actually thinking rather than just typing?

Your points are just illogical tosh

You can hold any opinion you want but your reasoning is absolutely awful.
    No one but you has said they should be wiped out so well done in defeating a made up argument

the full quote made by one person so no need to pluralise your attack

The Zionists will hopefully get what they deserve in the end, fortunately there is a growing number of very decent Israelis who wish no part in the Zionists actions but whether or not they can do anything from within the country to stop the illegal settlement plan we’ll have to wait and see.

If you think that is a call to eradicate Israel then you are making huge leaps that make me want to point and laugh at you rather than explain why its wrong

It’s there in black and white, not only did you suggest it, you just confirmed it.

Was it the question mark that gave it away that they were confirming it 🙄

Here let me translate

No i am not I and I dont care what you think – its not even hard to work this out

In your eyes one form of racism is worse than the other, and yet you criticise one group for being a racist, extremely violent movement whilst essentially suggesting their extinction would be a good thing, based purely on THEIR beliefs and where they come from. Pure filth.

HOW CAN ANYONE THINK HE HAS SAID THIS ?
    its a collection of non sequitor and just gubberish

Your posts are illogical gibberish where you dont seem to be able to reason or get a point.

I feel this thread is just another opportunity for the anti semites to come out of the woodwork and preach their hate using a conflict they neither understand nor want to understand.

Yes we are all racist and all stupid and misinformed – I mean no one is making any reasonable points are they and no othere reason could explain a dislike of current Israel poliies – woudl you like ot add the UN to the list of people who do this?
    Your points are all false conclusions based on your own filter and an apparent inability to think rather than what has been said peppered with insults quite bizzarre

You don’t really care about the people of Gaza, who are living under a terrorist dictatorship,

Its democratically elected 🙄
    You may dislike them but they were voted in and you say anyone who disagrees with you is ignorant.

You really are one of the silliest posters I have seen on here in a long while

ad homines, straw mans and insults is you all have – save me the trouble of insulting me when you reply as we will take it as a given

Disliking israel current policies is not to hate jews any more than criticising china govt for human right means I [ or any one else] hate the Chineses

calling us all racists just makes you look even sillier

Northwind

Pff, everyone knows that you can’t criticise Israel without being antisemitic. Obvious innit.

somafunk

I’m out, cheers 🙄

patriotpro
    Free Member

Not sure it needed saying three times but what ‘totalshell’ sums it up in succinct fashion.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Kevevs
    Free Member

I just wish for peace. The politics is very complicated. I don’t see why little kids should be dying though. It’s a **** up situation that pisses me off. More people should care about this..

glupton1976
    Free Member

Is there an echo in here?

glupton1976
    Free Member

there an echo in here?

an echo in here?

echo in here?

in here?

here?

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

Its democratically elected

Really.. you were there were you? A ‘fair’ ‘democratic’ election it was not. You’ve seen what those people do to innocent civilians who they accuse of being ‘Israeli spies’ haven’t you? They decapitate you and drag you through the street in front of your family who are too terrified to do anything, because they’ll be next. Bullshit. You’re full of it.

grum
    Free Member

I too believe this is true. This issue is far too complex to brand one side as any more guilty than the other.

Why do you persistently do that then?

grum
    Free Member

Really.. you were there were you?

Were you?

glupton1976
    Free Member

This isnt going to end well. I think with all palestinian/israeli threads people should be forced to give their religious beliefs before posting.

I am non-religious. The whole lot of them need their heads banged together.

grum
    Free Member

😕

Weird glitchiness again.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

nukeproofriding – Member

Its democratically elected

Really.. you were there were you? A ‘fair’ ‘democratic’ election it was not. You’ve seen what those people do to innocent civilians who they accuse of being ‘Israeli spies’ haven’t you? They decapitate you and drag you through the street in front of your family who are too terrified to do anything, because they’ll be next. Bullshit. You’re full of it.

“The elections to the Palestinian Legislative Council were conducted in a well-organised and democratic fashion, better than seen in some Council of Europe member states, according to a nine-member delegation from the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly which observed the elections”.

“The delegation deeply regrets that, again, the Israeli authorities impeded adequate voting arrangements for the Palestinian population, as well as campaigning by political parties and candidates, in East Jerusalem”.

Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council show the level of democratic development of Palestinian society

Bullshit. You’re full of it.

I am under the threat of a permanent ban for saying stuff not even remotely offensive as that. I take it nukeproofriding that you are an Israeli and therefore can say and do whatever you damn well like ……after all anyone suggesting otherwise is clearly a brown shirt wearing antisemitic Nazi, no?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Israel not behaving like a spoilt child at all…’ is closed to new replies.