Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • ISIS Militia In USA?
  • woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

After hearing on the news that the guy who sold the two nutters in california their guns has been arrested I got thinking….

I initially thought the gun shop owner had been arrested. Turns out it was their neighbo(u)r who sold them – he seems also to be a nutter. But basically any terrorist can walk into a gun shop and buy an arsenal.
    Why do doesn’t the anti-gun lobby point this out? Surely “ISIS can legally buy their guns to kill Americans” would start Americans thinking.

This then took my thinking to …. if the 2nd ammendment give Americans the right to form a militia to fight the government….then do ISIS-minded Americans have the right to form a militia to fight the government?

I know pro-2nd ammendmnet types aren’t always the most rational bunch. But surely this is a massive hole in their arguement?

m0rk
    Free Member

No, only white people can form a militia to fight the government…. Anyone of any other creed must be a terrorist

I was in the states at the time and had to roll my eyes at Fox News’ statement of “we couldn’t tell their religion because they had masks on”

jambalaya
    Free Member

No. Isolated nut jobs motivated by Jihadists elsewhere.

SaxonRider

“we couldn’t tell their religion because they had masks on”

Honestly, I’m laughing. That’s so painfully stupid, it’s brilliant! 😆

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

There’s nothing about colour in the second ammendment. Just being American.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

No. Isolated nut jobs motivated by Jihadists elsewhere.

Are you referring to the two nutters in California? In which case yes I agree. But what about a proper organised militia. Which reading into what a militia ISIS appears to qualify as (along with being horrific genecidal terrorists).

jambalaya
    Free Member

@wood, yes I was referring to the existing 2 and their neighbour

konabunny
    Free Member

This then took my thinking to …. if the 2nd ammendment give Americans the right to form a militia to fight the government….then do ISIS-minded Americans have the right to form a militia to fight the government?

2nd amendment reference to “militia” (arguably) was meant as (white, male) citizenry generally, not necessarily an organised militia in the sense of a band or group.

In any case, most NRA gun nuts couldn’t GAF about nonwhites which is why they’re not advocating black citizens tool up to protect themselves against actual government tyranny but focus on white people facing hypothetical tyranny.

ninfan
    Free Member

No, only white people can form a militia to fight the government…. Anyone of any other creed must be a terrorist

Really? If that was true, then it seems strange that nobody stopped these guys:

[video]http://youtu.be/NoTJPrMbdqI[/video]

m0rk
    Free Member

It was tongue in cheek….. Having spent the last three weeks in North America it’s been a sheep dip of US hysteria

mrmo
    Free Member

and if law abiding americans can’t buy guns to shoot the bad men and women how will they defend themselves.

maccruiskeen

“we couldn’t tell their religion because they had masks on”

is ‘masks’ a euphemism for ‘underpants’?

Scapegoat

No, relying on circumstantial evidence like that wouldn’t be a drawback In the states

TooTall
    Free Member

surely this is a massive hole in their arguement?

Not to them it isn’t.

There’s nothing about colour in the second ammendment. Just being American.

There’s nothing in the Constitution about it only being applicable to white, male landowners, but that’s who it was written for.

crankboy
    Free Member

It’s worse than you can imagine the NRA and their Republican congressmen actually opposed a ban on firearm sales to those on the terrorist watch list.
    Ninfan it is one thing being black and carrying a gun to a organised publicised filmed stunt and another being black and on your own trying to exercise your second amendment rights .

grahamh
    Free Member

but, but… a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCI4bUk4vuM[/video]

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘ISIS Militia In USA?’ is closed to new replies.