• This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by mboy.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • is your new woman like your ex?
  • chocolateorange
    Free Member

just curious . if your new woman is like your ex does that meaan you are still hankering after her and you are making the same mistake again?

or does it mean that everything you liked about her was forgotten in negative circumstances?

if she is completely different why have you chosen someone so different?

hmmmm

cynic-al
    Free Member

Relate books on relationships sound right up your street.

kayak23

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dnmy113gMds0&v=nmy113gMds0&gl=GB[/video]

Rorschach
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_PrT25o8Vs[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

she is nothing like my ex as this one likes me
    HTH

flatfish
    Free Member

My ex with my first child is called Zoe, my wife with my next two children is called Zoe.
    What are the chances? 😯

donsimon
    Free Member

It took a bit of persuading, but yes more or less identical. These guys were very helpful.

Rorschach
    Free Member

They’re all just like my mom………if that means anything.

iridebikes
    Free Member

well i used to date a brunette french girl, I’ve got a date with a brunette swiss girl next week…

emsz
    Free Member

**** hell now way!!

Ex is a basketcase. current gf is normal, apart from right now when she won’t get up (bangin head) 🙄

rogg
    Free Member

The previous and current (well, actually future) Mrs Rogg look similar, have similar hair, similar builds, worked in the same industry, come from similar Northern backgrounds (I’m from the beautiful South), but the current Mrs Rogg actually appears to be pleased to see me, and does a passable job of pretending to share my interests. So nothing like the previous one, no.

yunki
    Free Member

they have the same name.. but this one is managing to stay out of jail.. 😀

I call them Good Charlotte and Bad Charlotte..

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

my new woman IS my ex… 😳

Houns

Nope, present gf is far superior in all aspects

Bear
    Free Member

Thankfully not!

convert

All five women I’ve had a “serious” or semi-serious relationships with (i.e. anything longer than a protracted one night stand) have been left-handed as am I. Not a conscious decision but very wierd.

flintstoner
    Free Member

My ex was normal to the point I started dosing out of consciousness/sanity. My new girlfriend genuinely scares me. They look nothing alike and work on different continents. I love my new gf, on quiet days I miss my ex.

bwaarp
    Free Member

They are total polar opposites. One was a spoiled psychotic potentially closeted misandrist adrenaline junkie physiotherapist with no brains and the new one is a soft hearted, quiet and thoughtful economics undergraduate.

My first thought that springs to mind when thinking about/seeing images of my ex is this [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c84zZ2ud4-w[/video]

mboy
    Free Member

Total polar opposites in my case…

My ex GF existed

My current one is in my head

I find it MUCH safer and more satisfying that way

😉

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘is your new woman like your ex?’ is closed to new replies.