Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Is this bike worth getting repaired ???
  • newrobdob
    Free Member

“cougar drops microphone and walks away”

Goldigger
    Free Member

Stop being such a chopper and learn how to fix your bike

😀

Personally the only mechanic I use is for a full service on a shock. All the rest is simple enough for anyone to do.

Maybe the OP is only 11 years old and lacks confidence in his ability to undo/tighten a bolt etc.

You could really save yourself some money and service/repair your bike yourself. Saved money = upgrades.

Cougar

😆 Cheers guys.

mindmap3
    Free Member

This has got to be a pisstake surely? Every option put forward is shot down / ignored. If it’s not…learn. It’s a bloody push bike, not open heart surgery. Even servicing a pair of forks isn’t rocket science especially the likes of RS who publish pretty detailed instructions.

I’m no mechanical genius but have figured stuff out / managed to read and follow instructions and bought a few tools along the way and have three reliable bikes that don’t cost me a fortune.

giantalkali
    Free Member

Incidentally, did a mod secretly delete a post that may have been deemed a bit illconsidered?

It wasn’t mine either, mine are wilfully offensive.

Cougar

Wasn’t me, but yes.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I don’t want to jump on a forum bandwagon, but I assume that the green/yellow bike in the background of the picture of the blue carbon Stumpjumper (the one with the bent mech-hanger) is yours, OP?

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Is this bike worth getting repaired ???’ is closed to new replies.