Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Is there/do we need a STW Midlands Chapter?
  • Kramer
    Free Member

Maybe to arrange some group rides in the White Peak area? I really enjoyed yesterday, but the two hour drive home was a bit of a killer. 😯

What do people think?

clunker

At Cannock would be better 😉

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

cannock is no good for a mahoosive stw stylee ride. plus i's a local place for local people

Kramer
    Free Member

Cannock's a bit boring IMO.

thefallguy
    Free Member

what about a dark peak ride starting in Edale? or white peak starting near Chatsworth?

clunker

I will get in my car then 😥

Kramer – Member
    Cannock's a bit boring IMO.

Your clearly riding the wrong parts of the Chase then 😯

takisawa2

Say Cannock & people think FtD.
    Thankfully most never venture far from FtD so the best bits are kept that way. The Gash, Chatsworth, Route66 other locals probably have their own tags for the same bits.
    A Cannock STW ride would be far from a spin round the FtD.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

a big group ride round the trails of which you speak would ruin them for a good year unless it had been bone dry for a good month

fozzybear
    Free Member

If it's a huge crown like the numpty crowd going round Llandegla on Saturday then please post to tell where and when to avoid it.

Davy
    Free Member

Judging by where they ride, the self styled "Northern Chapter" is already based in the midlands… 😀

Susie
    Free Member

The was a STW ride at Cannock a few years ago. It was split into 2 groups before we left the car park, but even then it was a huge group.

will
    Free Member

There was a group at Sherwood Pines earlier in the year..

snakebite
    Free Member

was 104 Susie…..we lost loads as well out on the trails 🙂

Kramer
    Free Member

Shall we have a meet then? I was thinking of away from the trail centres, anyone know any good routes?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Is there/do we need a STW Midlands Chapter?’ is closed to new replies.