Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Is there a Strava equivalent for Microsoft phones?
  • peabrain
    Free Member

I have finally taken the plunge and got myself a smartphone – a Lumia 535. One of the reasons I decided to finally join the modern world was so I could use Strava only to find Microsoft phones don’t do Strava.

Any alternatives?

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Striver – link it to strava and away you go.

peabrain
    Free Member

Thank you 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Or Baika.

molgrips
    Free Member

There’s also Endomondo which is a better app, but not Strava. Although you can get them to sync with strava so you could upload to endomondo and view in Strava.. I think..

seadog101

SportTracker here. Not as many folks on it, but handy to log rides, which I do, and then export/Import tracks to Strava.

beiciwr64
    Free Member

I use Endomondo on my Lumia and then export the gpx file in to strava.

peabrain
    Free Member

Thanks. I will have a look at all these – just realised no real reason for it to be Strava. Not really aiming for QOM or anything.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Cyclers is another that syncs with Strava.

peabrain
    Free Member

Went for Endomondo for no better reason than I have heard of it.

Now I can see exactly how fast my 4 year old is down the Laggan Orange…there should be a category for under fives 😆

disco_stu
    Free Member

On a bit of a different note does anyone know how to do a bulk import / sync of workouts from Sports Tracker (I used it when I had an N95 aeons ago ) to Endomondo? I’ve got a few hundred things tracked in Sportstracker that I’d like in Endomondo

deadkenny
    Free Member

Striver, plus a couple of others do Strava, and then anything tracking GPS like Endomondo you can export and upload GPX to Strava.

Or get a Garmin 😉

Though my main purpose for a Garmin was to save battery as Android phones drain like crazy running Strava with GPS on, but Lumia Win Phones run all day and still have a day left.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Is there a Strava equivalent for Microsoft phones?’ is closed to new replies.