Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Is there a more inspiring video……
  • Tinners

I chanced upon this at the weekend.
    Is there a more inspiring bike related video?
    It couldn't have contrasted more with the performance in Bloemfontein.
    Awesome.

Northwind

Maybe it's just me but it just seemed incredibly dull. I know it's athleticism at its finest and all that but it's still just riding bikes up a hill. nothing but admiration for the guys as long as I don't have to watch it :mrgreen:

sc-xc

my favourite is the one where he starts out on a cruiser, then goes mountain biking, bmx'ing etc…then goes back to bed.

Tinners

I know what you mean Northwind – cycling can be boring to look at, but just look at the other cyclists – elite athletes – how tired they look and how he just totally blows them away. I wish I could do that……….

wonnyj
    Free Member

nice vid definitely a bit inspiring but the techno panpipes spoil it for me!

tragically1969
    Free Member

but just look at the other cyclists – elite athletes – how tired they look and how he just totally blows them away

Thats because Armstrong prepares properly by riding his bike, Jan Ullrich prepared by eating pies and snorting cocaine, Iban Mayo prepared by jacking himself up on whatever was available in the Spanish doping system….probably….

cookeaa

You honestly believe Armstrong has never been near the Juice? Inspiring but I.m not sure I can believe that is a totally "natural" level of performance…

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

haha snore!!!! hes blatently on v power 😉

coogan
    Free Member

I lasted about 10sec's watching that.

maxray
    Free Member

meh…

debaser

I found this pretty inspiring.

tragically1969
    Free Member

You honestly believe Armstrong has never been near the Juice?

I didn't say that did i ?

andy7t2
    Free Member

up in the peaks a few weeks ago we saw a fella who had two false legs riding his bike, wish I'd stopped and had a chat to him but i was so amazed think it stunned me

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

That really makes me want to get out and ride…

lunge

I don't have a link but the most inspiring video for me is Dirt. Just guys on bikes having fun, great fun.

wl
    Free Member

Good staying power Coogan – 3 seconds and I was asleep, suckered in by the vague title.

Ti29er
    Free Member

The lactic acid build up must be something else.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Is there a more inspiring video……’ is closed to new replies.