Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Is the untold story of British mountain biking worth watching if…
  • vondally
    Free Member

So work with me, not just sacrilege here but….

Two female friends in their thirties who have been mountain biking want to go and see a showing/ screening with us as a family ….neither was into mountain biking in the day and if they are bored they will moan like billy oh…..

So do I dissuade or just go and bear it…..

jointhedotz
    Free Member

My Mrs seemed to enjoy it, she doesn’t ride

europeanbob
    Free Member

i watched it on amazon prime thought it was good to see how it all started especially as it starts off by riding very close to where i live and work

i need to get round to watching Wont Back Down now with Steve Peat

tom.nash

It’s worth it to see some of the bikes and clothing 😆

P-Jay
    Free Member

Haven’t been tempted myself yet, I’m not really into nostalgia – I enjoyed rather than loved the Peaty film, and even though I own it, I’ve not been tempted with a second view.

dirkpitt74

I thought it was pretty good.

Did I miss Guy Martin in it though? He seemed to be in the trailers but I don’t remember seeing him in the final film.

mattbee

I enjoyed it but then again I did start riding in the very early ’90s so it was a nostalgia trip.
    I can see that if you started much later once you got past laughing at the stupid bikes & clothes it may seem a little dull compared to the latest sick edits.
    Won’t Back Down gave me a lump in my throat at times for similar reasons.

ads678

Dull imo. To much repack shit in there for me.

vondally
    Free Member

So we went……pretty much as I thought…you needed to be there, very much space and place thing……bit meh really….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is the untold story of British mountain biking worth watching if…’ is closed to new replies.