Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Is Seasons worth a watch ?
  • oldfart

Got the Collective and Roam .What about Seasons ?If it is anyone got a dirt cheap one for sale (ie next t o nothing ! :D)

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

It's ace. Maybe not quite as good as Roam but really nicely made.

Can't wait for Follow Me…

judderman
    Free Member

I got a copy u can borrow OF

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    oldfart

Nige you are too kind .
    If someone doesn't come up with one for bobbins i'll get back to you .

rs
    Free Member

just watched it again for the first time in ages last night, its great!

scottyjohn
    Free Member

really maes you want to get out on the bike and the filming and riding is amazing. Thing I like is there is a bit of every kind of riding, and some of the stuff really looks like the kind of trail riding you would do here.

angryratio
    Free Member

thumbs up here as well.

guitarhero
    Free Member

Available from the iTunes store for £1.89

HERE

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

Batter than Roam, almost as good as the collective.

Kuco

I was disappointed in ROAM after the Collective but Seasons is good.

cp

another vote here for seasons – watched it the other day (finally, after downloading it at xmas from itunes!).

obirobkeno
    Free Member

Definately worth a watch… 😉 I've lent all 3 out and need to get them back… 😀

dickie
    Free Member

I thought Roam was best & Season's the worst!
    Anyway off sick today so maybe I'll watch all three & get really fed up that I can't go out riding. 😥

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Roam was utter crap I thought. Seasons is excellent. Got mine from iTunes… bargain!

chakaping
    Free Member

I watched this last night tucked up in bed with manflu. I think it's the best of the three.

Not that any of them really lived up to expectations, but by the third one I think they'd realised that their films could benefit from a bit of narrative as well as all the boom gnarly stunts.

Why don't you go and ride your bike instead of watching films though? It's almost as bad as pontificating about bikes on a bike website.

younggeoff

Another thumbs up here too.

st

I really liked Seasons, again found Roam a bit of a let down after the Collective.

The biog stuff is a nice addition but the balance between talking to riders and riding itself is off, I'd have liked more riding sections added in. The Steve Peat and Berrecloth sections are probably my favourite. Don't quite get the Vanderham bit, spends some time talking about building big stuff and progressing the riding and then there's just one or 2 clips of him hitting the stuff he's been building.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Roam was great, collective was OK, seasons was good

Also quite like the NWD and Clay Porter films (hypnosis, between the tapes, etc)

atlaz
    Free Member

On iTunes there's also an interesting-ish one called Virtuous for the same price. It's not heavy on big names but it looks like they had fun and the riding is pretty good too.

krag
    Free Member

"What's next?" is also really good, and has an ace soundtrack. It's not from the the collective but of a similair vein.

Best of all it's free on pinkbike

afrothunder88

I liked Seasons, cheers for the iTunes link, will be picking up a copy of that later!

Olly
    Free Member

its my fave by far.
    Its top 🙂

even with all the "gnar" and "feeding" and "stoke"

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Virtuous is ok (I love the soundtrack, have got it on my PC & listen to it at work lots), but I found much of the film very repetitive which was a shame.

Northwind

Seasons is fantastic, it's not all great but the best scenes have so much replay value. The final sequence is IMO as good as it gets, even with their best efforts to **** it up with a pointless, weird jump sequence in the middle.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Is Seasons worth a watch ?’ is closed to new replies.