Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Is it time to start building the Ark?
  • grannygrinder
    Free Member

Don’t get me wrong it rains alot in South Wales, but my god it’s damp out there!!!

lucien

I’ve still got mine from last year….slightly used, but in good working order. Might have to get it out

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Morning run turned into a wade in several areas today including several road sections. Funny to run when the cars drivers were unsure!!!

CountZero

Perhaps buying a decommissioned US nuclear powered aircraft carrier would save a lot of effort, plus you can land aircraft and helicopiters on it easily.
    Sadly Enterprise is being broken up.

daver27
    Free Member

Bet there’s still talk of a drought come June/July..

milky1980
    Free Member

Raining heavily here in Cardiff right now, Afan was a river earlier too. Must be making up for all that sunshine we had earlier in the year 😕

pondo

Think it’s too late to build an ark, all the timber’s soggy. 🙁 Arm bands it is…

pondo

Satelite-delayed double post 🙁

molgrips
    Free Member

Wondering if I can use this as an excuse not to travel to London tomorrow morning.

wrightyson
    Free Member

We’ve had a cheeky weekend away in presteigne in mid Wales and yes the local river is definitely up!
    Supposedly a load more tomorrow…

MoreCashThanDash

Hate to tell you wrightyson, but the Derwent is looking pretty high back up here as well!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

We went to the allotment this moring, do do some weeding (It was a bright morning) Mrs PP nearly had to be pulled with a large sucking sound out as she stood in the bit she’d already dug some weeks back and sunk past her ankles. You could literally squeeze water out of the soil……

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Wondering if I can use this as an excuse not to travel to London tomorrow morning.

No you can’t. If I’m riding the motorbike in (to Isleworth), you can bloody well drive/train in!

MoreCashThanDash

Peterpoddy painting a picture with words there….

molgrips
    Free Member

I can only train it in if the trains are running! They seem to be so far though…

wiggles
    Free Member

I’m in Newport within a mile of the seawall in one direction and even closer to a very full river in the other direction. Started getting the warning calls from the environment agency as well :/

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Is it time to start building the Ark?’ is closed to new replies.