Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Is it that time yet?
  • ton

creamegg
    Free Member

that’s how your not achieving your 2000 calories a day

ton

i know that…..but i am keeping my weight where i want it by eating less food……. 😆

iolo
    Free Member

Is that your garden shed?

scotroutes

Beer in the sauna. It’s not going to end well.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Beer in the sauna. It’s not going to end well.

😆

brakes
    Free Member

Beer in the sauna

is that a euphemism?

ton

😆

lemonysam
    Free Member

I could shout a drinks order to here: http://www.theforthnewcastle.co.uk/gallery/

If I hung out the window, that sort of thing is frowned on though. oh well, an hour left for me.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nope not for me thanks last night was enough, we ended up in a trendy East End hangout covered wall to wall with fixie’ists and beards and wild hair and crumpled undone check shirts and bald head Women and deep fried Pigs Ears and some extreeeemly strong Vodka.. Tonight and tomorrow will mostly be drinking mint Tea.

Enjoy your Beers. 😛

scandal42
    Free Member

Just finished packing, now i’m waiting for my lift to take me to deepest, darkest Wales for 3 days of beer, biking and more beer.

saxabar
    Free Member

And there was me thinking this is a what lights thread.

godzilla
    Free Member

Sat on the couch in my duds drinking Heineken, my first full weekend off in weeks has arrived 8)

binners

Ah….. Beer o clock! Vedett for me purleez big fella 😀

jekkyl

I’ve gone for quantity over quality this weekend and me and 2 lads from work have 3s in on cases of Fosters at sainsbugs. £8 for 15 cans, you cannae grumble at that. I have a large leffe blond to start me off tomorrow night too though. 😉

binners

Cooking lager?

Dark-Side

In Espoo, Finland drinking a Marsalkka Luomuvehnä Suodattamaton. Didn’t know what it was before opening and drinking but tastes like a wheat beer. I wouldn’t be able to order it sober, let alone after another couple of them.

boxfish
    Free Member

2 bottles of Kingfisher, Mirchi Garlic Chicken, Channa Masala & boiled rice.

<does very loud, very smelly burp>

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Started with Beavertown Black Betty, then Salopian Automaton, quickly followed by Kernal Pale Ale and now I’m on a Buxton Black Rocks. Pizza is nearly cooked so it might be my last beer for the evening. Which is a good job as I’m w@nkered.

carlos
    Free Member

Oh yes, had to wait till 5pm for Beer O’clock today though.

Black Sheep Ale for tonights tipple. 😉

rOcKeTdOg

this in Blackwell club

beer fest there too all weekend 8)

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Is it that time yet?’ is closed to new replies.