Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • is it just me or has ebay gone down the pan?
  • alexonabike

you stalking me…?

oldgit
    Free Member

Just been watching two chainsets and both have gone for more money than new mental.
    Ebay,it's not the winning that counts, it's the taking part!

oldgit
    Free Member

Poke me in the eye with a sharp stick if I use Ebay again.
    Had an unwanted set of Jack Nicklaus ladies golf clubs on Ebay with no reserve.
    I've had one bidder for 99p all week, now it's gone up to £14 with a few hours left. Now the highest bidder is asking questions. How much use have they had? what's the condition? I want to see them before I pay! I'm not bidding any higher!
    Well all the info was in the advert with pics, what a gonk, and I was going to let them go free to him rather than take 99p

twohats
    Free Member

I think that most people, not all, who are buying stuff on Ebay are mental. Example being a CD that I've watched several sellers advertise and is easily available outside of Ebay for £8.50, being sold and bought for up to £70!!!

vinnyeh

So, the buyers are complaining that stuff is going for too much, and the sellers are complaining that nobody's willing to pay what they're hoping for.

just like stw classifieds then… excepting the fees, of course.

oldgit
    Free Member

But why bid and then say your not paying that much, I really really don't get that.
    Unless her computer is called Hal if you know what I mean 😐

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘is it just me or has ebay gone down the pan?’ is closed to new replies.