Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Is it just me or are there a lot of neck tattoos about lately?
  • bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Tramp stamps are a bit passe now that every tramp has been stamped.

Neck tattoos seem like all the rage though. Nautical stars, celtic crosses…all the usual stuff. You don’t have to be a guitar tech for Deicide to sport a visible job stopper anymore.

Is this evident where you are or an East Bournemouth phenomenon?

philconsequence
    Free Member

getting pretty common around here, necks for the guys, behind the ear and down the neck a little for the girls

unsigned bands in the metal scene = everywhere

ton

my lad has got a star behind is ear………….**** clown…….. 🙄

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

i nearly got into a ruck when pointing out a neck tattoo to a pal as we walked down the street….the agressor had “c*nt” on his neck..classy!

TooTall
    Free Member

A good indicator of the social underclass and no doubt. The rise of marking a death with their name and date and trite ‘heartfelt’ words tattooed on the body is also on the rise.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Pretty common around here – have been for a little while.

Seem to be a lot of childbirths marked on arms – maybe so that the father can remember the names and birthdays of his multiple offspring?

I_Ache
    Free Member

I saw a bloke with Nottingham tattooed across his throat yesterday.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Swindon, this is Swindon.

philconsequence
    Free Member

reminds me of a guy who walked into a fish and chip shop when i was about 14…. around the belly-button in a cirle… “made in aldershot”

where’s shibboleth? shouldnt he be telling us whats what about now?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is it just me or are there a lot of neck tattoos about lately?’ is closed to new replies.