Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Is it ever going to stop f**king raining?
  • Smee
    Free Member

I'm starting to grow webbing between my feet and it's got **** all to do with being inbred – that's the 6 toes.

I put a tent up to air it and make sure that there was no mould on it on saturday and its pissed it down ever since.

DezB
    Free Member

Been lovely here for days now 🙂

doof_doof
    Free Member

No, it's the UK. It's sh!t.

crispybacon
    Free Member

rain? wot rain? it's been as dry as a nuns chuff down here for the last 6 days 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

Yep, trails are the best I've seen them in months down here, bone dry but no dust, just really fast.

It was 21 degrees on my ride in this morning, very pleasant it was too.

chakaping
    Free Member

Beautiful here.

Stuck in office.

🙁

AndyP
    Free Member

lovely and sunny here in Lancashire. Nice dusty trails last night.

freeridenick
    Free Member

Dusty and 25 degrees on the surrey hills… 😀

stumpyjon

Alright up here in sunny Rossendale as well, rode to work this morning, bit overcast but definitely dry, almost ideal riding conditions.

Smee
    Free Member

Given the choice though I'd rather have the trails here and crap weather, than crap trails and good weather. 😀

mieszko
    Free Member

Send some good weather to Edinburgh please. It's raining every 10-15min, You look outside it's nice and sunny, get ready for a ride, look again and it's raining. Been like that yesterday as well. It's still better than last years summer (was there a summer last year anyway?) here in Scotland.

njee20
    Free Member

How do you know where we all are!?

I'd rather have our trails and our weather, but your living costs!

Smee
    Free Member

njee20 – world class stalking abilites.

I hear you like racing dirt crits, but cant handle the techy stuff. 😉

mountaincarrot
    Free Member

Best summer we've had for years down South.

njee20
    Free Member

I hear you like racing dirt crits, but cant handle the techy stuff.

Yep!

Just don't really get to practice it much, I like fast flowing stuff rather than picking my way down things. Basically, I lack balls!

Drac

You live in Scotland what do you expect.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

We've had 9 days of largely dry weather in the south west. That's not usual as it passes through here on it's way north and east.

The current ridge of High which is helping us isn't strong enough to push the depressions further north – sorry!

samuri
    Free Member

lovely and dry for me, it's the frigging wind that I'm sick of. It never, ever stops blowing, really hard.

MrOvershoot

mountaincarrot – Member
    Best summer we've had for years down South.

I think you missed the word "East" out.

My sister lives in Devon and said this has been one of the worst summers for rain she can remember (she runs her own organic market garden business so knows about this stuff)

Here in the North West the summer has not been too bad but the BBC wont report that as it might have been raining in London at the time.

stumpy01

Nice & dry where I am – just a shame there's not much riding to be had.

Race on Sunday at Thetford was on a pretty much bone dry course. Lovely. Perhaps 3 small patches of mud in 7.2 miles.

mcboo
    Free Member

July was a washout in the SE but has been lovely for 2 weeks. Just enough moisture in the trails to keep them grippy……really perfect riding conditions, has been for a while.

Then again we dont have Lakeland rocks and gravel to ride on, Nov-Mar can be sludge hell esp if it doesnt freeze solid at all……you guys up North can ride great trails all year round.

andylaightscat
    Free Member

dry here for about a week and off for a ride 😀

doesn't really help though I suppose 😆

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Is it ever going to stop f**king raining?’ is closed to new replies.