Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Is it better to have and never want or to want and never have???
  • dnpadsy
    Free Member

I carn’t walk into a bike shop or flick through a magazine without wanting to spend spend spend.
    Anybody else have a pointless part that only makes a bike look better & chances are doesn’t help you or your bike peform any better fetish & if so how can i ignore the shiny new parts???

iDave
    Free Member

I’ve never felt like that about bike bits. I like how I feel when I ride a bike, not interested in the bits, as long as they work.

chiefgrooveguru

The more I spend, the more I have to work. The more I work, the less time I have to play.

McHamish
    Free Member

What are you going to do…ask them to bury you with your money?

Spend it damn it.

saxabar
    Free Member

An easy one: definitely want and never have. I lust after the old Pace RC series, but I’m not sure I’d actually want to own and ride one. It’s also a bit like the rave thread – there’s tunes from the past I’ll never own and I’m better off that way.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Desire is the cause of suffering.

I read that somewhere.

chewkw
    Free Member

Want! Want! Want!

😆

emsz
    Free Member

I was going to spend quite a bit on a guitar a few months ago, my dad even said some of the money I’m getting when Im 21 could be available for the right one. I played loads, spent a few weekends in various shops, and I could have spent daft money quite easily (still might) but to be honest I’ve had more fun trying loads out, and I always come back to my battered Yammy.

It won’t make me a better guitarist.

DickBarton

I’m defo in the second category for a few things and have to say it sucks and blows…so in these cases, I’d prefer the other option!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is it better to have and never want or to want and never have???’ is closed to new replies.