Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • is it acceptable to……
  • alpin
    Free Member

wear a c0ckring in the sauna?

not me, i hasten to add…! and not some kinky gay sauna. just a normal local sauna.

some guy of around 60 was strutting about with his john wayne walk with his john thomas bouncing from thigh to thigh looking really pleased with himself.

cinnamon_girl

😆

Cougar

I’m assuming you mean some sort of piercing and not, well, an actual cock ring which is something else entirely.

Erm, I’m told.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Its a ‘no’ from me!

alpin
    Free Member

Rockape63 – Member

Its a ‘no’ from me!

Cougar, not a piercing no. why don’t you have a google?

the worst part is i had to have another look to check that was i had seen was really what i thought it was. probably why the fella was looking so pleased with himself. i feel wrong.

that was kinda my thinking, too….

Harry_the_Spider

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yes, I think so.

It could be there for medical purposes, like attaching his tackle on.. Velcro has a habit of unpealing if it gets slimy and wet.

Any Pics ?

sandwicheater

Looks like your memory is coming back from the other night.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@alpin well it got your attention so I imagine the answer was yes from the other guy’s perspective 😉 I can’t imagine a hetro guy would think such an appendance would impress the ladies. European Saunas are a chuckle I have to say, nearly fell over laughing when a very large Fräuline told my mate to get his swimming trunks off.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Looks like your memory is coming back from the other night.

😀 😀 😀

Thats where all the money went. Thread over.

alpin
    Free Member

I have to say, nearly fell over laughing when a very large Fräuline told my mate to get his swimming trunks off.

I vant to zee your Penis.

mrhoppy

When I worked at the local leisure centre, I was cleaning the changing rooms, I was mildly shocked/horrified to find a fella with lots of piercings on his knob. I quickly scuttled out and was joking about it with the receptionist, only for him to walk out to his wife who’d been sat there the whole time. 😳

He was reasonably famous too, in a fairly successful folk band.

shermer75
    Free Member

jambalaya
    Free Member

I think she also pointed him in the direction of the Verboten sign, there is always one of those and usually it’s quite a list 🙂

CountZero

He was reasonably famous too, in a fairly successful folk band.

Clue?

matt_outandabout

It sounds a bit Allo Allo to me…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘is it acceptable to……’ is closed to new replies.