Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Is Heaven more crowded than British beaches this weekend?
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

If all this religious claptrap is to be believed, Heaven must be a pretty crowded place by now.

If you tot up all the God fearing people who lead righteous lives and are now living in the eyernity of the glorious kingdom of God, won’t it be a bit rammed up there?

What do people in heaven actually do?

Who provides all the services and works hard to make sure everyone is happy?

Who makes sure everyone does their fair share?

How could successful people from this earth adapt to living alongside the meek and lowly?

Wouldn’t people in heaven get a bit bored after all this eternal wonderment?

Wouldn’t people get stressed out with the billions of others all bathing in the glory of the Father? I can’t imagine there wouldn’t be the odd punch up over something.

And what about Hell? If it’s all fire and brimstone down there, wouldn’t people get torched? Then where would they go? Another Hell? That would be really bad, but when people get frazled again, then where do they go?

I wish my little brain could work out some answers!

allthepies
    Free Member

Dunno but the trails in Surrey are deserted 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

I got a god squad vicar mate on this whole heaven thing. He said it made the angels in heaven rejoice when someone converted. I asked why they weren’t already rejoicing? Were they sad before someone converts, and didn’t that contradict heaven being a place of unbridled joy. They can’t rejoice if the opposite of rejoicing doesn’t exist. He spouted some drivel about it all being mysterious.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Heaven is missing an angel

j_me
    Free Member

Cougar

Heaven’s infinite, isn’t it? So not crowded at all.

Kinda buggers up the idea that god must exist because the universe can’t be infinite, though.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Heaven is a place where nothing happens

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zNdMc6wGtU[/video]

cranberry
    Free Member

Heaven’s infinite, isn’t it? So not crowded at all.

Not at all – the dimensions are clearly laid out in the Bible if you know where to look. I upset an indoctrinated friend of mine who hates being in crowds by pointing out that heaven was going to be rather full and he’d better get used to queuing – he told me that everyone knows that you can’t take Revelations as fact and that I was being simple for believing that the measurements given were to be taken literally.

So the virgin giving birth to a sky fairy is the literal truth, but other parts of the bible are more stories to be “interpreted”. 🙄

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Heavens in the back seat of my Cadillac

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AgtGUC75xc&feature=related[/video]

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Is Heaven not a Gay club?

I would imagine that would become quite crowded.

CountZero

J_me that’s a photo of my personal Heaven. Visitors by personal invitation only.

Spongebob
    Free Member

If heaven was a pub with free beer, I should like to frequent this place, but only on an intermittent basis.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Is Heaven more crowded than British beaches this weekend?

Living in North Devon, I can assure you that the answer is ‘no’.

judy-rockshox
    Free Member

LOL! No its here. I think the neighbours are comotose as it’s gone all quiet and the kids have gone indoors.

While I get ready for work EARLY in the morning I will have to play my old 50’s music!

Kevevs
    Free Member

Quality lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Is Heaven more crowded than British beaches this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.