Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Is Embarrassing Bodies fake/set up?
  • Its got to be surely?

In a educational way to give some insight to sexual health problems etc, the promise of seeing some girls chuff to draw the crowds and then show yo the horrors of not visiting the doctors

Why else would these people do it if not getting paid?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Im a nobody, look at meeeee!

grahamh
    Free Member

Err wasn’t there a previous thread that went on the lines of “Oh I have an embarrassing problem that I won’t take to the doctor, so I’ll go on national TV inserted.”

DezB
    Free Member

Was the fishy knob bloke on this week?

project
    Free Member

DezB , just naked firemen……………, doing a pubic information film.

MussEd
    Free Member

I’ll not willingly watch that programme again but how that permatanned tool can dish out advice on “Embarassing” body parts when his own **** hair looks like three strands of all bran dyed blonde and glued to the top of a grapefruit is beyond me…

tazzymtb

it’s another modern day socially acceptable way of laughing at freaks just like x factor, big brother or any shockumentary on channel 5 with such classics as “the boy with and arse for a face” or the caring drama ” I’ve had a face transplant and my husband thinks that when I give him oral pleasure it’s technically a threesome”

..at least going to Bedlam was more honest 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Totally agree tazzymtb – s’why I started this thread

Kuco

The few times i’ve seen it that Dr Christian always seems pissed to me.

samuri
    Free Member

All TV is fake. Look at the other one… errm, with cock wang? How to look good naked.

These people claim to be terribly embarrassed by their bodies and yet by the end of the program they’re showing 3 million people what they look like in the chuff.

I’m not bothered by my body but I’d still refrain from getting all my kit off on national TV. I think the people on that show are lying. A lot.

dr_death
    Free Member

Our working theory is that they have a load of GP mates who convince people who show up with ‘Embarrassing Illnesses’ to appear on the show with a promise of immediate treatment from a top Harley Street surgeon/fanny mechanic. (they never seem to get their treatment at their local hospital…)

samuri
    Free Member

I’m lead to believe from the Daily Mail that there are literally thousands of non-system paying immigrants positively crawling over each other to get here to take advantage of our free national health service. I bet some of them have properly dodgy diseases. Set up a clinic at the docks and a big sign saying ‘free health care here’ and watch the customers roll in.

Immigrants get fixed up, TV gets viewers, top Harley street surgeon gets to practise on deformaties and write up papers which raise their profile and it reduces pressure on our over stretched health service.

WIN, WIN, WIN and WIN! And I’m not even the prime minister.

highclimber
    Free Member

The best one I saw was a guy who went on with a ‘condition with his back passage’. The strange looking Male doctor gets him to get on the bed in the feotal position and inspects his ‘problem’ and muses for a moment before telling him that there is nothing wrong with him just that he has a dirty ass and should learn to wipe it properly!

I nearly soiled myself with laughter at that one!

samuri
    Free Member

I though the doctor was going to find a bunch of flowers then.

highclimber
    Free Member

I though the doctor was going to find a bunch of flowers then.

but that wouldn’t be as funny or embarrassing…

‘my professional opinion is that you have a bunch of tulips up your arse’ just isn’t as funny as ‘you have a dirty ass, learn how to wipe!’

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Is Embarrassing Bodies fake/set up?’ is closed to new replies.