Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • is Contador a cheat?
  • jason_henry
    Free Member

I personally believe that Contador should be banned from cycling. The growth hormone Glenbrutonol is a banned substance within European agriculture, there is no way that European beef products can be infected with this substance.

He is guilty!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh Jesus…

Drac

Glen who?

swiss01
    Free Member

sorry to be pedantic but in order to call for a ban one should at least be able to spell the name of the banned substance. if not, i suggest a ban on any further comments is the only way forward.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Farmers are cheats.

aP
    Free Member

Well if I search for

Glenbrutonol

I can only find references to Glen Burton guitars. If he’s shoved one of those in his body, then fair play….
    On the other stuff from last year, yes, he’s probably been caught out – but then he’s been watched for so very many years already.

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Round ’em up in a field and bomb the b*st*rds. All of ’em, farmers, drug cheats, anyone called Glen…

scaredypants

yes he is

they all are, including Glen Armstrong

Drac

Ah I see Farmer, Glen then it can only be.

molgrips
    Free Member

The growth hormone Glenbrutonol is a banned substance within European agriculture, there is no way that European beef products can be infected with this substance

Farmers break rules, and beef can be imported.

Junkyard
    Free Member

You posed a question then answered it yourself
    Why? He is stupid
    😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Let’s not bring Glen Campbell into this though. He’s just a Right Stoned Cowboy

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Even Glen Plake?

He has really big hands. Plake, that is, not Bertie. I’ve never met Bertie, let alone shaken his hand.

j_me
    Free Member

Glen who?

I dunno, but there’s no need to call him a hormo !

scaredypants

good work from Darcy over in the green corner !

big hands cap’n? – you saying he’s really a MAN !!

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

is Contador a cheat?

Yes.

However, you can only ban cheats if you prove they’re in the wrong. I’m amazed at his teflon coating and wriggleyness under pressure, but frankly if the rules are not made of cast iron, or the authoritiesd are willing to bend rules for the sports stars, the primary fault lies there IMO.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

big hands cap’n? – you saying he’s really a MAN !!

I didn’t ask him to cough or anything, that would have been rude.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Only other post was a troll too. 🙄

wwaswas

he’s a very patient troll, one post every 6 months.

j_me
    Free Member

is Contador a cheat?

No but your mate’s wife is.

scaredypants

OMG – the hands !!

avdave2

The growth hormone Glenbrutonol is a banned substance within European agriculture, there is no way that European beef products can be infected with this substance.

The growth hormone Glenbrutonol is a banned substance within cycling, there is no way that cyclists can be infected with this substance.

If it’s banned in agriculture and therefore can’t possibly be in beef then logically you must conclude that if it’s banned from cycling then it can’t possibly be in a cyclist.

Or maybe your a little naive when it comes to the world of farming.

Do trolls use Glenbrutonol?

Drac

he’s a very patient troll, one post every 6 months.

Maybe he’s just awoke from his dream about his mate’s wife.

mt
    Free Member

I blame Armstrong, if it could be proved he cheated then everything would be alright with every sport in the world and we would all live happy ever after.

scaredypants

not Armstrong, Glenn

and the moon landings were a fake anyway

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I drove through Glen Nevis once – it was a beautiful thing.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Glenn Blue’s A Troll?

Who is this Glenn Blue and what evidence do we have for him trolling?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Glen Plake was at this years Warren Miller movie – pity the person sitting behind him as he was wearing his hair up!

roper
    Free Member

What about Miller? He took drugz

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Whichever Glenn it was, nothing’s gonna change

oldgit
    Free Member

He is raving foreign, so he probably is a cheat.
    I think he also once started a stage of the Tour when no one was looking.

scaredypants

Splendid !

donsimon
    Free Member

1st post 6 months ago.

jason_henry – Member

I sometimes call round a friends house to watch the footie and have a few beers. Last time I was there a neighbour nocked on the door asking my mate to help him move some stuff, so he went leaving me with his wife. To cut things short me and his wife had a bit of fun together…the footies just started and she’s suggested I call round…what would you do

2nd post today.

jason_henry – Member

I personally believe that Contador should be banned from cycling. The growth hormone Glenbrutonol is a banned substance within European agriculture, there is no way that European beef products can be infected with this substance.

He is guilty!
    Prison? Hospital after the first post and your mate found you? Who are you when you are not bored?

oldgit – Member

I think he also once started a stage of the Tour when no one was looking.
    Didn’t I see him wearing the King of the Mountains shirt without earning it, or am I thinking of someone else?

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

great thread… (the Glen bit….not the cheating spaniard bit)

oldgit
    Free Member

Didn’t I see him wearing the King of the Mountains shirt without earning it, or am I thinking of someone else?

Insert smilies where appropriate.

Still an absolutely great rider, personally I don’t get this obsession with people acussed of being cheats from the front of the peloton. It goes way back down the line, that’s where the authorities need to be looking at.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

The growth hormone Glenbrutonol

clenbuterol……..if that’s what you were aiming for is actually a stimulant that also promotes fat loss. It’s also diagnosed for some asthmatics to stimulate the airways but I can’t ever remember it being a growth hormone in fact it was advocated as a non hormonal drug.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Thing is, right, training at altitude increases the amount of red blood cells and hemoglobin the body produces, giving an athlete an advantage, in a similar way to blood doping. Why is one allowed but not the other? Is training at altitude a form of ‘cheating’? Indeed, it would have a much greater effect on performance than many of the things that are banned. Certainly the amounts found in Contador’s sample weren’t really enough to have any real effect on his performance.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

for a dope tested athlete like Contador to take Clen would be madness. There must be many many newer and less detectable cheats than that for a well back top pro. EPO is less detectable and definitely would give a better edge than clenbutorol.Unless he’d been hitting the pizzas a bit hard

Junkyard
    Free Member

does seeem an odd one to cheat with [wereplasticers not found as well?] but I am not surprised to hear of any pro rider cheating but I suspect [hope] it is better than it ever was.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘is Contador a cheat?’ is closed to new replies.