Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Irresponsible and gratuitous abuse of Horse Power
  • Pigface
    Free Member

I love trophy trucks 😆 I make no apology for it 😀

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXMyZ929lpY[/video]

samuri
    Free Member

HIs name is BJ?

JAG

Brilliant video 8)

Helicopter? Tick
    High powered Truck? Tick
    A guy called “BJ”? Tick
    Hot girls in Bikini’s? Tick
    A Beach? Tick

Testosterone dose received! 😯

slowoldman

Well I’m glad be doesn’t live on our street. The bloke with the bean can exhaust on his BMW is bad enough.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

ZOMG! Booobs, won’t someone think of teh childrenz!

Waderider
    Free Member

What a load of tosh. See it for what it is. An unhealthy soft drink advert, with a pointless vehicle driven by someone who subsists on junk food and beer, with women in the usual sexist roles.

Testostrone rating 0. Redneck “squeal like a pig boy” off the scale!

yunki
    Free Member

Well that surprised me…

I’m usually genuinely repulsed by petrolhead stuff, but I found that quite entertaining

cranberry
    Free Member

Awesomely burning flames of awesome in a tunnel? Tick.

Someone will be along in a minute to explain how that video made baby whales cry.

Pigface
    Free Member

I think Waderider already has 😆

allthepies
    Free Member

+1

devash
    Free Member

What a load of tosh. See it for what it is. An unhealthy soft drink advert, with a pointless vehicle driven by someone who subsists on junk food and beer, with women in the usual sexist roles.

+2

Pigface
    Free Member

Maybe the truck is an incredible piece engineering, just saying each to their own.

allthepies
    Free Member

Do you reckon the girls in bikinis were involved in the truck engineering design/implementation ?

JCL
    Free Member

Maybe the truck is an incredible piece engineering, just saying each to their own.

It’s a Chevrolet so I doubt that.

+3.

Pigface
    Free Member

Are you saying because they are in bikinis they didn’t have any input into the design or construction of the truck

allthepies
    Free Member

I was asking you that question about the girls, bikinis or not.

chip
    Free Member

Do you reckon the girls in bikinis were involved in the truck engineering design/implementation ?

No I recon they are glamour models who got the gig because they have big tits.

chip
    Free Member

The stunt coordinater was a women if that makes you happy, maybe her tits weren’t big enough to get the bikini gig.

JCL
    Free Member

Trucks, guns and tities… Murica bro!

Pigface
    Free Member

I don’t know the answer, they could be brilliant scientists or as chip said glamour models. You don’t know either unless you were part of the production team or have inside knowledge or utilize Google 😀

trout
    Free Member

Ta Pigface Liked the cams on the shockers and suspension
    made my old Landy trialer look a bit tame

butcher

Waderider said » What a load of tosh. See it for what it is. An unhealthy soft drink advert, with a pointless vehicle driven by someone who subsists on junk food and beer, with women in the usual sexist roles.

Although I get the sense in what you’re saying, I’m not sure how it’s not OK to be sexist, but OK to stereotype a guy who drives a truck. Surely it’s no different to Mountain Biking?

chip
    Free Member

allthepies
    Free Member

Pigfaces’s DVD collection ?

Pigface
    Free Member

Oh dear ATP what’s the point of that 😀

chip
    Free Member

Some people like looking at boobies, some women are happy to be paid to let the people who like looking at boobies look at their boobies.

If boobies are not for you fine, stop bleating about it and look somewhere else.

Edukator
    Free Member

When did you last punch someone, which whisky, pom pom girls, which hunting knife, monster trucks, which chain saw, internet dating with hookers, which beer. Some people on STW watch too many Toby Keith videos.

singlespeedstu

Shitty video.
    But have you seen the speeds,terrain and distances that those guys race over in their trophy trucks?
    Looks pretty hardcore to me.

You just keep on bimbling along your local footpath for an hour at a time on your Marin though. 😉

marky29er
    Free Member

Epic video, needs more guns & explosions though.

brant
    Free Member

Eeh. I drove past t’Simmonites place today.
    Wonder what them girls would thing of BJ.

allthepies
    Free Member

They may well be fully acquainted with it.

tomkerton
    Free Member

Enjoyed that. The slo-mo of the suss working and the deforming/ reforming of the tyres was really somrthing. The Baja Beach Babes were impressively and entertainingly gratuitous.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Mmmmm boobies and v8’s ….love it …I’m old school 😛

Northwind

The truck footage and choice of obstacles/ground was ace- I loved the section with it just battering down the massive steps, like “there’s definitely a best way to do this, but **** it, I’m just going to steam down them at a random angle. Such cool vehicles

I think I’ll just not make any comment on the boobs, because I’m already far too singletrack.

CountZero

Waderider – Member

Yeah, so?
    Is there something in your childhood you’d like to share with us, perhaps?

taxi25
    Free Member

I don’t normally watch that sort of video, but that truck was fantastic 😯
    Don’t understand the haters ? I meet thousands of people each year and the only time I here that sexist blah, blah stuff is on here. STW deffinetly taps into an alternate universe 😀

jimmy

My favourite bit was the slow-mo jiggle in the chopper.

stumpy01

A truck you say??

I lost concentration at boobs…

Pigface
    Free Member

the first Baldwin vid less boobies more suspension 😉

[video]http://youtu.be/Mmh-ew1swD4[/video]

big_scot_nanny

Both vids fantastic. Reminds me why I love playing dirt 2 on occasion with my son. Those trophy trucks are indeed superb.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Irresponsible and gratuitous abuse of Horse Power’ is closed to new replies.