Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • ipod screen replacement
  • antigee

Ipod 3 very cracked screen – glass only works ok – suggest me a co’ for repair please a quick google came up with very mixed reviews of the services out there

martymac

you can buy replacement screens off fleabay for £10-£15, often these come with the necessary tools too.
    there are videos on youtube which show how to do replace the screen yourself, it doesnt look hard if you are reeasonably patient.

wwaswas

apple will do an out of warranty replacement for £140 I think. lot more than just a screen but you get an ‘as new’ phone out of it.

CountZero

By iPod 3 d’you mean a Touch? If so they seem pretty easy to do, a work colleague has broken her iPhone screen twice recently by lobbing it across the room while waving her hands around and another work mate has fixed them ver easily. Cost about a tenner for the screen, not sure what it cost her in cake for the fixing… 😀

antigee

thanks yes i mean ipod touch – will look at self repair option but as its young daughters i’d rather not faff
    £35-40 seems going rate but couln’t find any co’s with consistent good reviews

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Has anyone replaced a battery in one?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ipod screen replacement’ is closed to new replies.