Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • ipod docking stations
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

as i dont have one yet..(and wud like one with a cd drive to it, so i can play my cd,s too…… do these docking stations fit all sizes of ipod ?…. i have the older white classic ipod (20gb)…prob about 6 years old (yep im amazed it still works too.. 😉

derp
    Free Member

lol

elaineanne
    Free Member

what u lol at ? derp-pred 😉

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

This is what you want, and should fit your ipod according to the chart (they come with a variety of adaptors)

http://www.pure.com/products/accessory.asp?Product=VL-61119

EDIT;

Didnt see you wanted it to play CD’s as well…. The one above is designed to plug into an existing stereo/amplifier.

flip
    Free Member

I got a JBL round jobby, suprisingly loud and ace.

EDIT: Duh!! i didn’t see that either 😳

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Maybe I’m being thick but doesn’t having an ipod and dock take away the need for cd’s? 😯

rondo101
    Free Member

^ i think that’s what derp was lol-ing at!

I gots me one of these & can’t recommend it highly enough. Sound quality is clear & crisp & the bass warm right up to max volume. Looks pretty sweet too, especially on the wall bracket.

elaineanne
    Free Member

well yeah mellutus maximus (wierd name)…. but why wud you want to get rid of your cd,s anyway ? i want a new one for my living room…
    i listen to my ipod daily, have about 300 songs on it, but not all my cd albums are on the ipod…. im not looking to replace cds yet thats why i would like a docking station with built in cd .

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

but not all my cd albums are on the ipod

Wouldn’t it just be easier to put remaining cd’s onto your ipod?

elaineanne
    Free Member

so….. say your ipod breaks down and it gets sent away for a few weeks.. you still want to listen to your cd,s ! but alas Melletus cant cos he,s got rid of all his cd,s…… its just nice to have some kind of back up hi-fi incase ‘ipod’ breaks down…lets face it they do !!!! 😥 mine completely broke down but was way out of guarante…in the end my hubbt fixed it…what a genius he had to go into the brain of the ipod something that the apple guys wud normally deal with….
    so yeah i really do wana keep cd,s…i play them in the car too…well hubby does anyway… 😉

epo-aholic
    Free Member

They should all be ‘backward’ compatible no problem, Roberts do one with a CD player and DAB radio but they aint cheap!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘ipod docking stations’ is closed to new replies.