Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • iPlayer Radio stuff, any way of saving it to pc from phone?
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Is it possible to save the files from the iPlayer radio to my pc for future listening? I can download them to my phone for listening to later, but I can’t download them via the pc/internet. And, according to a quick google search even in the phone app the content will be deleted after 30days. I wanted to get together a load of stuff to listen to on long journeys in the future. Is this possible?

CraigW
    Free Member

Not on your phone, but you can use get_iplayer on your PC. https://squarepenguin.co.uk/
    It will let you save them as MP3 files, so they can be played on your phone, and won’t expire.

nickjb
    Free Member

A lot of BBC stuff is available as a podcast. Those are usually much easier to download, save and transfer.

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Thanks CraigW, I’ll have a look at that.

I’m after some comedy stuff like I’m sorry I haven’t a clue, the news quiz, etc as well as some music radio shows but they’re not always available as a podcast only streaming, and if I download it via iplayer and don’t around to listening to it before the times up it’s gone. I’ve found some stuff via podcast apps and I can keep that 🙂 but some stuff I just can’t find

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘iPlayer Radio stuff, any way of saving it to pc from phone?’ is closed to new replies.