Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • iPhone users – can you help with this glitch?
  • wl
    Free Member

Other half’s iPhone 5C has stopped receiving texts. She can still send them, and the phone works fine. Any ideas? Phone is less than 12 months old and with Vodaphone on a monthly deal. Vodaphone have been typically useless and she can’t get to an Apple store any time soon. Ta for any tips.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Have you done a full reset and restore on iTunes?

Have you held down the power and home button to cause a proper restart?

takisawa2

It’s not set to back up to the cloud is it ?
    My Wife’s 5C was backing everything up to the cloud till it became full.

jambalaya
    Free Member

A guess. Try shutting it down – hold home button and the screen on/off at the top for a few seconds – once its shut down wait a min then turn it back on (hold down top button). Note this is more than just a power off. It’s possible Vodafone have messed something up but hard to know.

wl
    Free Member

Cheers all, will try these ideas. Suspect it might be a Vodaphone thing as they’ve cocked everything up since day one with this contract. So much so that Ofcom of whoever it is have now advised them to apologise and pay £100 compo to my other half. Been nowt but trouble since day one.

Leku
    Free Member

Are they being sent from other iPhones?

It may be that she has iMassage turned off on her phone. Happens to my wife’s one too a fair bit..

craigxxl
    Free Member

Suspect it might be a Vodaphone thing as they’ve cocked everything up since day one with this contract.

This^

Get your wife to take it to Vodafone shop and kick off until it’s fixed. I’m counting down the days to end my contract with them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘iPhone users – can you help with this glitch?’ is closed to new replies.