Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Iphone in-ear headphones – any recommendations?
  • Flapjack
    Free Member

Can anybody recommend me some in-ear headphones to work with my 3GS Iphone? as I am finding the supplied 'out of ear' Apple ones Bloody uncomfortable on a long ride.
    Don't really want to spend more than £20ish and don't need anything fancy just something with a decent bassy sound.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks – FJ.

big_scot_nanny

for just headphones, I have been extremely happy with Sennheiser CX300s. great fit, some isolation, incredibly good sound for the cash.

Brilliant.

If your wanting ones with a mic and stuff on the cable, your gonna have to spend some more cash to get good sound as well as that extra functionality. I use Etymotic HF2s (very good indeed).

For just amazing sound, great isolation, and somehting a bit special (I travel a lot, so really appreciate good headphones on a long journey), etymotic ER4P. You gotta aspire to something!

For day to day and great performance, the sennheiser's above are unbeatable.

Kev

billyboulders
    Free Member

2nd sennheiser cx's fantastic sound. Beware of fakes on ebay etc though.

vrapan
    Free Member

Sennheiser CX300II if you dont care about the inline control and mic but even those will be a tad more than your 20£, Nixon Wire otherwise, can get them for around 30. They don't sound as good as the CXs but are much better on isolating the noise when your rub the wire against your clothes and they come with a basic control and decent mic.

nickname
    Free Member

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/9783634/Ultimate-Ears-MetroFi-220-Noise-Isolating-Headphones/Product.html

These.

I've gone through 3 pairs of of cx300, the wires are fairly flimsy.

Got these instead. IMO these sound quite a bit better, cancel any outside nose *way* better, and the wires are tougher.

Flapjack
    Free Member

Thanks for all your advice guys. Just went onto Amazon and bought the CX300II's for £11.14 reduced from £39.99 and luckily remembered I had a £20 voucher so they didn't cost me doodly-sh1t – happy days!!

Thanks once again.

nickname
    Free Member

£11 is a bargain \o/

higgo
    Free Member

Just went onto Amazon and bought the CX300II's for £11.14

From Amazon or Amazon marketplace?
    If the latter I'd check them carefully.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Iphone in-ear headphones – any recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.