Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • iPad Air 2
  • bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Had my iPad Air since October the 2nd and it appears that the screen is coming away from the back and looks bent.
    It’s not been dropped sat on etc. It did spend a few hours a day in the sunshine in Greece but not in direct sunlight.
    Still works but I don’t want it coming apart.
    Do I take it back to the EE shop or does it have to go to a Apple shop. Nearest ones being Manchester 25 mile away.
    Tried making a appointment but none available.

Paying £30 a month on a 4G contract and it’s starting to bend so not amused.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Yes very strange. My guess is there is a good chance you’ll get a new one from Apple as its only just out of warranty. I would start with EE and see why they say but persist with an Apple appointment

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

It’s like the screen has come away from the back. And a glue like substance in the gap. Not impressed one bit.

Drac

Take it to Apple that’s where buying Apple comes in good you can straight to them if there’s any issues.

khani
    Free Member

The wife’s phone on EE went fizzle a while ago and EE were useless, took it to the local Apple shop and they replaced it there and then so your probably better off just making an appointment at the Apple shop..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘iPad Air 2’ is closed to new replies.