Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • iOS 7, is there any way back or an uninstall ?
  • rickmeister

My error, I did the software upgrade in the cause of “helping”…

Its causing issues, can it be reversed ?

PiknMix
    Free Member

Nope but I was in the same position last week, learn the features and it’s actually pretty decent (bar the colours)

eta missed the issues bit.

Jamie
    Free Member

Its causing issues, can it be reversed ?

Nope. What’s the issues?

CountZero

What ‘issues’ out of interest? Just curious, is all.

popstar
    Free Member

Friend of mine reversed back to ios6 on his ip5. I didnt listen proper how he did it, but google and youtube have info on how to.

Markie
    Free Member

Friend of mine reversed back to ios6 on his ip5. I didnt listen proper how he did it, but google and youtube have info on how to.

<igeek>It was possible up until a week or so ago, but Apple have stopped signing the hashes.</igeek> 😳

GrahamS

I’m guessing the “issues” are of the “wife/parent/in-law doesn’t like change” variety?

I think basically the answer is to tell them to suck it up. 😀
    It really is quite a lot better than 6 (the Calendar is the only thing I hate!)

Going back is a major pain in the arse and many apps are updating to use iOS7 so staying on iOS6 could leave them without app updates etc.

CountZero

I actually like the calendar, but then I’m not a ‘power-user’. 🙄

rickmeister

Graham, you have sussed the “issues” in one !

I will sit in the opposite corner of the room and shout “suck it up, its going to be ok !” and lets see whats happens…

Sounds like its a change that needs to bed in a bit…

Thanks for your help

GrahamS

I actually like the calendar, but then I’m not a ‘power-user’.

Me neither. I just want to be able to tap on days and see what I’m doing on them. Like what the old Calendar did!
    Doesn’t seem like too much to ask. 🙂

I will sit in the opposite corner of the room and shout “suck it up, its going to be ok !” and lets see whats happens…

Good luck soldier!

mav12
    Free Member

7.0.3 now available for download

jambalaya
    Free Member

It took me a week to get used to it, now I love it and wouldn’t go back. I’m disappointed my iPad 1 is is stuck on iOS 5

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘iOS 7, is there any way back or an uninstall ?’ is closed to new replies.