Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Invite to meet HRH Princess Royal – Some Big Bike Bash content
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Thanks to everyone who attended the Big Bike Bash 2009. I have received an invite to St James's Palace to meet HRH because of the contribution to UK Youth. It wouldn't have happened without you.

I can't actually go but it is the thought that counts.

westkipper
    Free Member

Do you actually want to meet her though?
    I've had the 'honour' on two occasions and both times it reaffirmed my republican views.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Not that fussed.

I just wanted to thank the people on here who came.

Come along to BBB2010 and see what the fuss is about.

luke
    Free Member

What aboutinviting her to BBB10 😀

Anna-B
    Free Member

How did you contribute to ukyouth Nick? I know they're based at Avon Tyrell where BBB was. No catch – interested.

westkipper
    Free Member

Yeah, sorry if I sounded a bit negative there BTW

luke
    Free Member

Nick organised the BBB which raised a load of cash for Ukyouth, and a bloody good event it was to.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Luke – Was thinking of it. Princess Anne in a bikini doing a back flip into the lake?

Ananbannana – All money we made at the BBB went to UK Youth. They ended up getting about £2,500. We were originally thinking they would get about £500 but Luke (Director of Beer) and ticket sales made a bit extra.

If I'd known there was that sort of money to be made I might have done it and kept the money as I was out of a job at the time!

project
    Free Member

Invite her along to Big Brother 10 and we the public can ask why she and her family live in such big houses when there are lots of people living in london town with no real home.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

west kipper – no worries, I am not that fussed by HRH and her gang myself

luke
    Free Member

Nothing to do with me Nick I just sold the beer 🙂

westkipper
    Free Member

Whats the big deal about raising money for UKyouth, I think you'd be better raising money for UK uglymiddle aged/ UK old people!
    How come UK youths get all the sympathy/dosh all the time 😀

luke
    Free Member

Ukyouth happen to have a cracking site in the New forest suitable for a weekend of cycling, music, beer and fun 😉

julianwilson
    Free Member

..am i right in thinking it the weekend of 20/21/22 august still? Need to think about holidays/time off work.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Same weekend as the Bournemouth Airshow so we should get the Red Arrows and the Vulcan fly by.

luke
    Free Member

Julianwilson thats the weekend.

Anna-B
    Free Member

I'll go and meet her and be your BBB rep if you want Nick, depending on the date. Might be good to take advantage of the possibility? Just a thought – I realise I wasn't involved! Mail me if you want.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Invite to meet HRH Princess Royal – Some Big Bike Bash content’ is closed to new replies.