Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Invisiframe or Slik Graphics
  • paulneenan76
    Free Member

New bike and I’m going to be a bit of a tart with this one. Not going the whole hog but want some crank arm, top tube fork protection and probably new fork graphics. Invisiframe and Slik look good so largely comes down to quality, speed of delivery and customer service.

Any recent experiences of either?

andysredmini
    Free Member

Invisiframe because they will bother to reply to your emails.
    I have tried to contact silk a few times but have given up. There are many threads about it on here.
    I do have an invisiframe kit on my bike and it’s spot on. Very high quality and still looks as good as the day they installed it.

xyeti
    Free Member

Same as, it’s barely noticeable it looks as good as the day it was stuck on “By them” and the frame must look brand new underneath?

INVISIFRAME,

Onzadog
    Free Member

Only used invisiframe but I’ve no qualms about going straight back to them next time.

rockhopper70

My initial contact difficluties with Slik graphics were the subject of a thread on here but they sorted everthing out and the product was very nice.
    The advice I would give, based on what I learnt, is that if you place an order with Slik, they will respond promptly and deal with it. They handled my order until it was absolutely to my satisfaction.
    I would not wish for my experience, or my thread, to have an adverse effect on the success of Slik who clearly produce a top notch product.

excitable1
    Free Member

Don’t get crank arm stuff, you’ll be replacing it all the time because you get loads of scuffs and knocks on it. Just cut some lengths of inner tube and put that over the crank arms instead. 😆

notmyrealname
    Free Member

As above, I’m still waiting for Slik to reply to a couple of emails.
    Gave up with them in the end and used another company.

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Thanks All

I’m not going as far as wrapping the whole bike, and I certainly wouldnt do it myself to bring the price down.

I always by grey/silver crank arms but I cannot spec it this time so I’m going to wrap it up cos heel rub annoys the crap out of me.

Sounds like product quality is similarly good but turnaround time and service in general is better with invisiframe.

order to delivery for anything generic quite quick?

ChrisL

Slik Graphics sent me the wrong stickers by mistake. I found the Returns information on their web site and following it sent the stickers back with a covering letter. I got an email reply saying “why didn’t you email us about this problem?” I’m not sure how to reply tactfully while still saying “because everybody says you don’t answer emails”.

That said they refunded my return postage and sent me out the correct stickers, which look very nice.

honourablegeorge

Alwasy had quick delvery and great product form Slik, and got a quick response to an email last week too.

plus-one

Avoid Slik and give your business to a company that want it ..

twohats
    Free Member

Used Slik many times for custom decals and always had great service.
    Place order, describe my design and usually have proofs of design within 24 hours. A couple of email exchanges regarding proofs then decals show up a few days later.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Slik are great when ordering their off the shelf bits and then quality is good. From past experience, custom stuff is a ball ache; you’ll either get there (which I did once) or you’ll just give up (as I did the second time).

The Invisiframe stuff is really good and Lee will respond to emails quickly. All my bike get their kits now; easy enough to fit yourself.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Lee at invisiframe is very prompt with replies on any queries. V.Good service. He done a grand job on my troy.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Invisiframe or Slik Graphics’ is closed to new replies.