Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Interpret this dream!
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Whilst dozing through the 6th shriek from my alarm clock with the missus this morning I had a dream. Other than telling me to lay off the cammenbert before bed WTF does this mean.

After the usual things blokes dream about involving women she (in the dream) begins projectile vomiting, everywhere, complete mood killer (both in the dream and when I poked her to wake her up and tell her 😛 )

jedi

it means you slept with linda blair from the exorsist

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The whole crotch rubbing with a crucifix anmd rotating head should have been the giveaway I suppose!

jedi

fact

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Insecurity about your relationship. You think she's disguising what she REALLY thinks about you… 😯

samuri
    Free Member

Sex with women sickens you and you want to try it with other men.

This week I had a dream about a break in in our house. It was so vivid that when I woke up (about 3 in the morning), I really believed someone had broken in. I snatched my flails from the top drawer (home defence only), and stood at the top of the staits listening. Convinced I'd heard something I charged down the stairs shouting with the flails at full cock. Nobody about and all the doors and windows wwere still locked but I spent the next half hour checking *everywhere* in the house that I felt someone could hide and even took to shutting doors behind me in case the intruder was following me from room to room.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It means you are gay.

Luckily we live in tolerant times – so that shouldn't pose a problem.

Good luck.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

samuri and ernie, is this a proposition ❓

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well since I haven't had the "usual things blokes dream about involving women" and "projectile vomiting"…….that'll be a "no" spoony.

Sorry 😐

mafu26
    Free Member

perhaps your mind is telling you to try it in real life! there are fetish's for everyone these days…

i had a dream last night that i was a really good runner, running everywhere. thought it a bit odd though because i've just had some metal work removed from my ankle yesterday which means i'm on crutches for 2 weeks! my mind having a joke with me???

samuri
    Free Member

how much?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

depends, big spoon or little spoon?

Robespierre
    Free Member

Vomitting was linked with paranoia by psychoanalysis, and the literature is filled with world class oddballs as case studies. The paranoid is one who cannot stand the idea of mess i.e., things being disconnected or contingent…connectedness being only a cover story for chance and randomness. The paranoid is someone who cannot abide the idea that the world does not secretly 'make sense' and, in extreme cases, they come to belive that there is some contamination within them that prevents them from perceiving the world correctly. Vomitting and the fantasies that are associated with it are indicative of the ego's desire to rid itself of this internal contamination, and the viscous, organic residue that this process produces serves to reassure the paranoid that mess and contingency are again safely outside of them…a property of the external world, not of their own internal psyche. So nothing to worry about there.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Interpret this dream!’ is closed to new replies.