Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Internet famous, well I've been published on Total Women's Cycling!
  • sazter

So probably not their target market here but I’ve been published so I want to show off about it, I know some of you read my blog so the article here Feel free to give me feedback, positive or negative I’ll take it on board, maybe this is the start of something?

soobalias
    Free Member

where is the like button?

nice, positive article which i would recommend to any/everyone who picks up a serious knock

im not a girl so the bit about talking about stuff fell on deaf ears, the bit about listen to your body/physio cannot be said loud enough

jambalaya
    Free Member

Enjoyed that !

Broke the ACL in my good knee 3.5 years ago so am aware of the issues. Healing vibes and best wishes you certainly seem to be on he right track.

willard

Good article Sazter! (made better by following the van thread on here!!)

+1 to the above, heal well, heal quickly.

Clover

Nice article. Sorry to hear about the ouchy bit, seem to have missed that (although I saw the van thread). Hope you’re back soon.

senorj

Yes, it could be the start of something, fair play.
    Sorry to hear about your leg. Bummer.
    FWIW I snapped the anterior lig. on my right leg.
    Eventually had to have it replaced.(hamstring graft – worse part of the procedure tbh)Part of my recovery was light ,upper body weights/yoga/physio which had me going up dash falls 12 weeks after op.
    You’ll be back on the bike in no time.

shermer75
    Free Member

Great article, really enjoyed that!

nickc

Hope your recovery going well, great article

Dolcered

Enjoyed that.
    I think we (women) can be too hard on ourselves sometimes, the healing will come.
    Hope it continues to go well for you.

andybrad

Nice,

PMA is the best thing for anyone. With it you can conquer mountains both physical and otherwise.

Just wish we had it…

MrSparkle

Good work, young lady. Well written and interesting. Best of luck for the future.

ocrider

Nice article, I’ll share it with madame, who has been undergoing physio over the last six weeks for patellofemoral pain. Like myself, she gets dead cranky when she can’t do any sport.

sazter

Thanks for all the kind words!

ton

fantastic that sazter……..i like you posts and blog.
    got a long layoff the bike due myself, getting my ankle fused.
    so i was thinking about getting some new weights and trying to keep motivated that way.

thanks for the inspiration 😀

sazter

Thanks ton, glad to inspire! 🙂 Am now allowed on the turbo at low resistance for a few minutes a day, progress!! 🙂

iainc

great article 🙂 we’ll see you back on the local trails at Mugdock in no time I guess !

jamj1974

Great article!

sazter

Oh yes Iain, went for a walk there last week, mud tyres needed in the middle of summer, nothing changes!!

redthunder
    Free Member

Good stuff. Read some of your other articles.

19 Reasons Why Dating a Female Cyclist is Awesome

sazter

redthunder, that article is Jessica, she is my friend and acted as my editor on my article and wrote the intro and end as she works for TWC whilst I am just trying out writing and this was my first article outside of my own blog. 🙂 But yes, we are awesome!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Internet famous, well I've been published on Total Women's Cycling!’ is closed to new replies.