Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • "Interesting" translation for Domains at £100
  • sangobegger
    Free Member

Saw this total teenage integrate bargin forks via pinkbike – still trying to figure out what a “gangling latest middle open” is though.

Rockshox Domain 318 U-Turn – 2010 Rockshox Domain 318 U-Turn. £100!!!!!

Mission control, travel, miscarry & application damping adjustment.115mm – 160mm travel. 1 1/8? steerer 180mm long. 20mm maxle. Black.Excellent condition, usually unequivocally had about 6 months roving final summer. There is the small wire massage upon the climax & the integrate teenager outlines upon the bottom of the right palm lower.They come with an additional organisation open propitious & the gangling latest middle open (these u-turn springs cost £50 new).These have been illusory behaving forks, unequivocally easily damped, really clever & have the repute for being bombproof. we did give them the reduce lube in Oct & have usually used them the integrate times since.Ideal for the mini downhill, freeride or all towering bike.I am offered as we wish to reinstate them with the little shorter transport cranky nation forks. we would cruise the barter or px for Rockshox Reba’s (120mm), Recon Gold RL or Revelations (140mm) only. Payment by Paypal or money upon pick up only. UK buyers only.
    http://forksforsale.co.uk/100-00-rockshox-domain-318-u-turn/

scud
    Free Member

I’d say that was typed in another language and a very bad translation program used…

wwaswas

can you remove the link? It only envcourages people and the site at the end of that url may contain malware etc…

bigyinn
    Free Member

Was that done by a blind man on his phone using auto correct??

How on earth do they expect to sell them?

sugdenr
    Free Member

any know if cranky nation forks are any good, cool name though 😯

sangobegger
    Free Member

can you remove the link? It only envcourages people and the site at the end of that url may contain malware etc…

Note from wwaswas – don’t click on the link folks – just in case. Too late to knock it off the forum now I’m afraid!

wwaswas

I’m not saying it does, may be legit it’s just I’m reluctant to follow a link to a site with text like that on it…

B_Leach
    Free Member

Eeep! Looks like someone went mental with the thesaurus function on word 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘"Interesting" translation for Domains at £100’ is closed to new replies.