Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Interesting reading – our changing country
  • binners

Is there a higher expected birth rate with different nationalities?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8fheDIG_RA[/video]

patriotpro
    Free Member

tyger – Member
    There are churches that are growing in the UK too

A growing church. Must be cos of all rain.

footflaps

My local church has just had an extension – horrible double glazed conservatory thing bolted on the side, so they can pack in more non-believers….

tyger
    Free Member

More mosques then 🙂

bencooper
    Free Member

Caught a bit of Jeremy Vile on R2, talking about this – and first caller said that we were “witnessing the slow holocaust of the white race”.

Is it wrong that I burst out laughing?

piemonster

I also would like to get a post in.

UKIP supporters cant be far off, then the arguments, and all that Guff

Hi Mum

kimbers

tyger – Member

There are churches that are growing in the UK too

yup the catholic church in hammersmith has seen its congregation swell massively thanks to the polish immigrants

binners

Indeed. I’m a left footer, and frankly, nowadays, there’s bloody loads of us. Not only because our traditional Oirish, breeding-like-rabbits ways (I’ve done my bit), but because of the Eastern European Influx. The church is packed to the rafters on a Sunday!! The school has had to expand to cope with the numbers. They’re here to stay too!

Would I rather have more of them? Or more UKIP members? Hmmmmmmmmmm…… let me think……

Lifer
    Free Member

@bencooper – my favourite was ‘the bloodless genocide of white britain’

I like to imagine people who phone in to Jeremy Vine as:

Junkyard
    Free Member

Its not wrong you laughed but one wonders why they gave that sort of tosh air time – was it for a “lively” debate by simply letting an idiot rant- often works on here too 😉

Did someone ask him how many of us were being killed?

UKIP are too bust getting in a froth about gay marriage and stealing the more “taditional” [ ie a small step away from being a racist bigot*] Tories

* not all Tories are racist bigots or are anywhere near the rght of their party on these issues.

“David Cameron’s proposal has the potential to rip apart the traditional rural Tory vote. While Ukip wholly respects the rights of gay people to have civil partnerships, we feel the prime minister’s proposals will present an affront to millions of people in this country for whom this will be the final straw.

The division between city and rural is absolutely huge. In my village pub in Kent they are just completely against.”

Farage believes the gay marriage issue will serve his party well by highlighting the impact of the European court of human rights on Britain and by showing Ukip can rally support around a touchstone issue. “Ukip is not a one-issue party,” he said. “But the gay marriage case is closely interwoven with the European court of human rights, as is so much of our life. Ukip will be seen to be a party campaigning not just about who governs Britain but about how we think that Britain should be governed.”

I like how he wrongly links the issue to the European court which is not part of the EU and we would still be bound by it if we left the EU anyway.

bencooper
    Free Member

Lifer – exactly my mental image too 🙂

Have you heard Down The Line?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p005hgtj

Lifer
    Free Member

I haven’t but thanks for the link.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i know a fw folk who heard it and did not realise it was a spoof

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Interesting reading – our changing country’ is closed to new replies.