Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • insagram-facebook-twitter how to link??
  • MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Hi
    any social media geeks on here? I can do with some help!

I got a face book page, twitter and now Instagram, and I like to link them so I can post on one and it goes to the other 2!(save time etc)

I was/am using IFTTT to help link Instagram, but I find I am getting a load of RE-POSTS/loop of the same post/thing (I had to delete about 17 re-post of the same 2 pics this morning!)

when I just had facebook/twitter it was fine.
    So not sure if I need to “break” one on the links to stop re posts or just have my settings set better.

Any help would be great.
    Thanks

BillOddie

Instagram can share at time of posting to the other two.

You can share tweets to FB by using “Facebook Connect”.

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

“Instagram can share at time of posting to the other two.”

I take it that’s the logos/boxes under the “share” heading when you about to post? but I believe thats more of a “link” back to instagram, not showing the “Photo” in the twitter or facebook post. and was looking for something a bit more automatic and that shows the photo.

“You can share tweets to FB by using “Facebook Connect”.”
    Yes I have twitter facebook connect set up, been working great, but since I “added” instagram I am getting double posts etc.

Thats the main thing I want to stop is double post of the same thing (as it post pic once, but 5/10 min later it post it again) in twitter and facebook.

chakaping
    Free Member

“Instagram can share at time of posting to the other two.”

I take it that’s the logos/boxes under the “share” heading when you about to post? but I believe thats more of a “link” back to instagram, not showing the “Photo” in the twitter or facebook post.

No, it acts as a normal FB post and the pic shows – but it does link back to Insta.

Kit
    Free Member

It shows the photo and text on FB, but only the text and link on Twitter, if you post from IG.

Have you tried Hoot Suite? It’s a social media manager app/webpage where – I think – you write one post and send it out to whichever social media pages you choose at the same time. You can schedule posts etc. I can’t get it to work with my IG account, so binned it pretty quickly, but it does seem to be widely used.

http://www.HootSuite.com

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Thanks Kit, I check it out.

hopefully it might be better than IFTTT,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘insagram-facebook-twitter how to link??’ is closed to new replies.