Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Innerleithen conditions
  • lucky7500

I’m considering a trip to Innerleithen tomorrow (Tuesday) and was wondering what the conditions are like at the moment. Was anyone there over the weekend?

BoardinBob

Carpark was under a foot of water yesterday 😆

br
    Free Member

Based on the rain we’ve had over the last 2-3 days, wet would probably be my guess, very wet.

raisinhat
    Free Member

Since Innerleithen manages the magical trick of having a bog on top of a hill in the middle of summer, I’d guess it’s time to get out the full mud spikes.

The marked trails all hold up reasonably well in the wet, though the off piste stuff can be, uh, challenging.

lucky7500

raisinhat – Member
    Since Innerleithen manages the magical trick of having a bog on top of a hill in the middle of summer, I’d guess it’s time to get out the full mud spikes.

The marked trails all hold up reasonably well in the wet, though the off piste stuff can be, uh, challenging.

That’s pretty much what I was assuming, although hoping someone might say that for the first time ever it was holding up really well. 🙂

BoardinBob – Member
    Carpark was under a foot of water yesterday

Thanks, I may well give glentress a go in that case!!

Thanks for the link bigjim, very handy.

philjunior
    Free Member

As above, marked trails (well those I rode) are OK but half the carpark was underwater yesterday. Not sure GT trails would be in a better state.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Innerleithen conditions’ is closed to new replies.