Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Info on sizing. 2016 Canyon Spectral 27.5
  • albignasegorsc
    Free Member

Hi

Just wanted to see if anyone could give me a bit more help with the sizing of the 2016 Canyon 27.5 Spectral. I’m 179cm tall/5 feet 10 and currently ride a large Giant Talon hardtail (20″ frame size) with 100mm of travel. I’ve changed the stem from the orginal 110mm one to a Ragley 60mm and put on a wider handlebar too. In terms of fit the bike is pretty good but it’s now time to move towards a full suspension set up.

I’m keen on purchasing a the 2016 Canyon Spectral 27.5. I’m not an expert when it comes to geometry so I wanted to see if anyone is able to give me some guidelines on which frame size I should opt for. Canyon mentioned that the medium could be suitable. In terms of sizing I’ve also tried the 2015 Trek Remedy 9 27.5 19.5 virtual 18.5 actual and found this a good fit.

Ay advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    G

tom.nash

By the time you get one the 2017 model will be out! Some real horror stories about Canyon right now so beware..

http://road.cc/content/news/174360-canyon-responds-storm-customer-criticism-over-late-orders

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Info on sizing. 2016 Canyon Spectral 27.5’ is closed to new replies.