Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Indian Grand Prix.
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

maybe only YOU think putting fingers inside bottoms is sexual

Erm, I’d reckon that most psychologists and that would see it as’sexual’ behaviour, actually.

Why, what do you see it as?

See, Woody cooduv just sed ‘I’d like to punch/kick Vettel’, and that would merely have bin violent. But instead he sed he’d like to penetrate Vettel’s bottom with an object.

All rather unsavoury tbh.

Personally I’m quite happy to not want to go round violently inserting things into other people’s bottoms, but there you go. 😐

Whatever floats your boat I spose….

Woody
    Free Member

Elf

Indeed you are a strange little chap, who appears to attempt to illicit an argument with me and many others over the most light-hearted of posts.

To put my comment in perspective, it was an admittedly rather schoolboyish play on the words number one and two used merely to illustrate the fact that I find Vettels’ over the top dislays of superiority rather distasteful and annoying, Much along the lines of the commonly used ‘stick it where the sun don’t shine’. The fact that you have chosen to give it a sexual connotation says far more about your state of mind than mine.

Amateur psychology can be a dangerous thing. Maybe you should discuss it with your therapist.

bruneep

Woody, I’m with elf on this one. 😐

retro83
    Free Member

Bloody hell, have a day off Elfin.

Woody
    Free Member

You’re quite entitled to your opinion bruneep but I can assure you it was not intended to have any sexual undertone.

On a more positive note – I gather the weather has been lovely in Aberdeen today, hope you managed to get out and have a spin 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Indian Grand Prix.’ is closed to new replies.