Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Inception
  • eth3er
    Free Member

In a summer painted of mediocrity I hope this is good, then bring on the Expendables and Salt. I am a hopeful men.

loddrik
    Free Member

I CANNOT WAIT to see this!

BoardinBob

Saw it today

10/10

Bonkers and mindblowing.

Fletcher
    Free Member

Looks good, I'll hopefully watch it over the weekend.

CountZero

All the reviews look very good. A summer blockbuster with a plot and that'll twist your head off trying to understand all the layers. Good director and real SFX, not CGI'd. Salt looks very promising too; Angelina kicking ass with big guns. Or something.

binners

I'm quite looking forward to this one:

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/machete/trailer

eth3er
    Free Member

By golly! that was so many kinds of awesome. Bonkers mind bending kind of awesome.

lyons
    Free Member

I thought it was a bit pants…

samuri
    Free Member

It looks absolutely brilliant in the adverts.

Oh, hang on, it's got Dicaprio in it, never mind.

Drac

Looking forward to seeing it. Yeah there's that Samuri but his performance in The Departed gives me a glint of hope.

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, he was good in that, that's not the point though. What really bothers me about him, is his facial hair.

Now that's an out on the town photo so he's clearly taken some care over his appearance, so WTF is the deal with that hair? Is that as much as he can muster? In which case he should really just shave it off. Or is it intentionally grown/cut to look like he's a 16 year old boy trying to buy alcohol? In which case he's a perverted freak who should be bagged, weighted and thrown in a canal.

I think this is a perfectly valid hate focus by the way, you'd be hard put to argue the case against.

z1ppy

Throughly good film that twisted my head quite throughly trying to figure out which 'twist' was the right one. Very enjoyable , though it seemed to slow a bit mid way, but then picked up the pace. Didn't notice the 2.5hrs go by

bobster
    Free Member

Loved it.

Round of applause and cheering at the end from the audience when I watched it, and a loud groan at the end!

CountZero

Samuri, you come across as an obsessive stalker. I think you either need to lighten up or get help. Normal people don't care about someone's appearance to that extent.
    On a different note, Machete looks amazing, Danny Trejo, the universal 'Ugly Mexican' finally gets a lead rôle, there's Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodrigez showing lots of flesh and waving around big guns and bigger knives, and even De Niro turns up! Can't wait.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Inception’ is closed to new replies.