Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • In the night garden – Amazon review
  • piemann
    Free Member
    user-removed
    Free Member

I’ve never seen it, but now I will make a point of watching it. Excelent review.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I love it, and so does my 3 yr old son.

Its bonkers mad, but thats what makes it good.

Maca Paca. Minky nonk.

😆

wonkey_donkey
    Free Member

micca macca moo!

joao3v16
    Free Member

Ah, another one of those reviews written by someone trying to be ironic/funny … I thought the Mr Men one’s were quite good, better than this guy anyway.

johndoh
    Free Member

Minky nonk.

Ninky Nonk surely?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Cant beat the Pinky Ponk for a bit of flatulence noise gags! Paaarrrp!

molgrips
    Free Member

Read the other one-star reviews if you want to be depressed. People claiming that the fact that the characters don’t talk properly is not good for development, despite the fact that the show’s been carefully designed by child psychologists and linguists.

One review even complained that it was boring for him. Er….? It’s aimed at kids who can’t talk. FFS.

passtherizla
    Free Member

that’s brilliant…

bencooper
    Free Member

It’s the one of offspring’s favourites that really freaks me out. The opening sequence is definitely about death. But what really messes with my head is the way everything keeps changing scale. The Ninky Nonk is knee-high, then suddenly it’s big enough to get inside. Then it’s small enough to climb tree branches, but still with people inside. The Pinky Ponk is the size of a football, then it’s a giant airship.

It’s just wrong…

bazwadah
    Free Member

bencooper – glad someone else noticed that! also what’s with the wattingers (sp?) and pontipines? two families each with 6+ kids and they decide to live in a semi detached house! there’s a massive forest, they could have built separate cottages miles apart so their kids don’t annoy the neighbours! I don’t think its a real place..

oh and upsy-daisy – ‘inflatable skirt = harlot’ round these streets. consider yrself told.

bazookajoe
    Free Member

Not seen it for a while as No.2 is older but the thing I always found pretty poignant was did it all just happen in Iggle Piggle’s head? If so, the poor sod must be floating around the ocean on his own, taking solace in his dreams. Might be overthinking it a bit though.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘In the night garden – Amazon review’ is closed to new replies.